Hunt79's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Just another sushi

Ok this morning i saw somebody upload sushi. 

Saya suka sushi, sudah 4 negara saya selalu makan sushi. 

Foto ini adalah sushi yang berada di Surabaya Indonesia 

Foto ini tidak menggunakan teknik apapun cuman foto aja

F2779997-6335-4866-8FCC-8C827B34C0D3.jpeg

Ichiban Sushi, Jalan Basuki Rahmat, Kedungdoro, Surabaya City, East Java, Indonesia
5 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Just another sushi

Hi, @Hunt79 

Thank you for sharing Surabaya's Sushi.

It looks beautiful and interesting. I like to see overseas Sushi because they are so unique that not the same as Japanese Sushi.

Level 8

1. Check on my Instagram @huntphotography
Former Google Contributor

Hi @Hunt79,

Thank you for sharing this lovely photo with us.

Since you are new here, I would suggest before posting on Connect, please get acquainted with the following article, which will help you make your experience here much more enjoyable: 14 helpful tips for using connect.

You can tag Connect members in your posts by writing @ before their name. This way they receive a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with them directly.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!
Level 10

Bls: Just another sushi

Terima kasih @Hunt79 

Menampilannya seperti boneka mainan.

Foto yang bagus!!!

Google Moderator

Hey @Hunt79 ,

Your photo is pretty good! Do you visit this sushi place often? How do you prefer your food - spicy or non-spicy?

You could have seen this article I tried Christina’s sushi photography tips and got some photo ideas but if that was not the case, please feel free to check it out. I am sure it will raise your interest.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!