Mooyyoo's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

June 20 is almost here!

Hey Everyone

Its 2 days away to June 20th for those of us that applied for connect Live, I wish us all best of luck as we await that positive email.

Butterflies in my belly though🙄, lets share, how are you feeling towards the email, how optimistic or indifferent are you? 

7 comments
Level 10

Re: June 20 is almost here!

Yeah, just two days to go

Level 10

Hey Mooyyoo!

It's almost the end of the 18th here in Australia.

Already a whole bunch of people have already expressed that they've been selected and invited to attend CL.

Can't say for sure, but I think they're already made the selection of the 150 candidates and are probably just waiting for their confirmation/RSVP. I was very disappointed and blamed myself for not receiving the email, but I can only just be happy for those who did on the 14th.

Level 9

The Nerves Are High, As The Anticipation Does Create That "Butterfly Effect."  Because, In 1yr, I'm Cognizant Of The Accolades Needed To Get That Email:-).  Being Disabled, I Walked And Rode My Bike To My Google Fame...Of Almost 14mill Photo Views, 666 Professional Reviews And Near Level 9.  Thanks, Local Guides And Google For Believing In Our Work.

ThaTruthSeka
Level 9

Well Cross Those Fingers, We Still Have 2 Days:-)...After This Years Hard Work, I'm Not Sure What Else They Are Searching For.

@Briggs wrote:

Hey Mooyyoo!

It's almost the end of the 18th here in Australia.

Already a whole bunch of people have already expressed that they've been selected and invited to attend CL.

Can't say for sure, but I think they're already made the selection of the 150 candidates and are probably just waiting for their confirmation/RSVP. I was very disappointed and blamed myself for not receiving the email, but I can only just be happy for those who did on the 14th.

ThaTruthSeka
Level 8

Hallo @Mooyyoo you are right. We are still waiting for mail. Hope good news wait for us.

Level 9

@Briggs I am concerned that Briggs is right but no matter how it turns out it is a great program and If not selected who knows what the priorities are for selection.  Will have to try better for next time.

Level 9

@Mooyyoo yep there are a lot of feelings about about being selected or not but if you read that announcement which is  by Traci C, that already 151 selected some of people got notifications and some of still waiting for get noted