NarcisseTEHIA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

July is a culinary month

Let us not forget that July is a culinary month. Make discover us the good dishes from your home or your country.

@Bruinthebear  @Gaieus in Hungary @ermest in Italy @Myrathor    

@Jamal   @VIM   @SamsonR @JosuA    @Farooq  @FarooqB

foutou banane avec sauce graine: un plat ivoirienfoutou banane avec sauce graine: un plat ivoirien

Bingerville, Région des lagunes, Côte d'Ivoire
17 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: July is a culinary month

It's great to see you sharing photos of food. Don't forget that we want to see how breakfast looks like in your areas during this first week of July 🙂

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Level 10

Wow nice, thanks for sharing @NarcisseTEHIA :). Now you are making me drool for this food 😩. What's the name of the food 😁

P. S

I have changed my name as I see you tag me with the old name. Please feel free to observe this new name now :). Your food is amazing to 👌👌😍😍😎😎😊😁

Level 7

That each Local Guides publishes here a good dish from his city with a small meaning if possible

Level 7

where do you live @HelloSamsonR?

this food making with a banana plantain And the sauce with seed of palm tree with oil

Level 10

Okay @NarcisseTEHIA Let me share with you. One of my favorite local food. 😉 This is roasted Plantain. You can eat with stew or groundnuts :). It's so yummy, try it out. SAM_1193.JPG

Level 10

@NarcisseTEHIA Am your neighbor from the west :). I live in Nigeria. Wow, nice food. Our food almost similar to each other :).

Level 7

I know your food. it is very interessant. I soon eaten it in my country.

really, your food almost similar to each other but you have a particular food, isn't it?

Level 7

Banana burned out with the grilled chicken, the Ivory Coast delight

@HelloSamsonR  @JosuA    @Farooq  @FarooqB

@DjamalB @AbdoulayeD  @MedRidaZ @JamalDeen @STEPHANE_D  @abdulkader

alloco + poulet grilléalloco + poulet grillé

Level 8

Yummy Looks good @NarcisseTEHIA, thanks for sharing with us bro!!

@kouahonguessannarcisseT wrote:

Banana burned out with the grilled chicken, the Ivory Coast delight

@HelloSamsonR  @JosuA    @Farooq  @FarooqB

@DjamalB @AbdoulayeD  @MedRidaZ @JamalDeen @STEPHANE_D  @abdulkader

alloco + poulet grilléalloco + poulet grillé

Former Google Contributor
Solution

It's great to see you sharing photos of food. Don't forget that we want to see how breakfast looks like in your areas during this first week of July 🙂

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.