CrescentVale's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Joining Local Guides Connect

Hello everyone,

my name is Matthew McGuire, and I have working with digital media for about a decade. In 2016, I started adding photos to places with Google Maps and Google Local Places. I'm noticing on my profile with Local Guides Connect, it currently has not collected my past photos that I have uploaded to Google Local Places. I kind of assumed it would pull the photos to my profile page on this platform, but I did just setup the profile. If you have any tips, that would be excellent. I'm from Southern Illinois if anyone ever wants to meet up for photography & film. 

To get a better view of my work please check out a website I've been working on for six years at: http://crescentvale.com.

Hope you all have a great day. 

Carbondale, IL, United States
1 comment

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: Joining Local Guides Connect

Hi @CrescentVale Local Guides Connect is only for sharing experiences and news about the program, all your photos have to be uploaded and collected on Google Maps (also through SV APP) and the photos you can see in your Local Guides Connect are only the pictures uploaded in posts.

Hope this could help.

View solution in original post

Level 10
Solution

Re: Joining Local Guides Connect

Hi @CrescentVale Local Guides Connect is only for sharing experiences and news about the program, all your photos have to be uploaded and collected on Google Maps (also through SV APP) and the photos you can see in your Local Guides Connect are only the pictures uploaded in posts.

Hope this could help.