Dayakar003's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Job search

Hello Every 1....!

I am Dayakar, How r u all ? I am very excited to start a discussion here, I guess most of us are youth, so that i choose this is the right topic to discuss, Basically what  i want to talk about is Unemployment  and also the scarcity of skilled persons ! We know both the students and company's are facing this problem's and there are many job portals and training centers are trying to bridge this gap but still this is not gone enough ! As still today many of us working for the company's which are not suitable for our capability and interest , even some of them forcefully working for their daily livelihood so to bring change in this situation their is a very strong need for all of us to collaborate and share our ideas together about the information of  jobs,training centers,different opportunities we know and so that we can help each other by this platform and make a new trend by this and be helpful for future generation 

I hope all of u will express your ideas about my thought and take forward this 

Thank you all 

Hyderabad, Telangana, India