cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Level 10

Re: Jihadist terrorist attack in Barcelona Spain

Level 10

Queridos Guรญas Locales Espaรฑoles, Todo nuestro amor, pensamientos y oraciรณn estรก con todos ustedes hoy. Cuรญdense unos a otros, que todos sus familiares y amigos sepan si estรกn bien. Amor y cordial saludo desde Osaka78

Dear Spanish Local Guides, All our love, thoughts and prayer is with you all today. Look after each other, let all your family and friends know if you're ok. Love from Australia and kindest regards from Osaka78

Beautiful Barcelona on Maps, remember her in your prayers today.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Osaka78forTRUMP thank you so much. All we are consternated,broken hearts.Just now crying,I've talked with Barcelona Local Guide Owner he gave me thanks for support.

Please consolations to Barcelona Local Guides.No words...crying just now๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”

https://plus.google.com/communities/113938135726073424746

Anonymous
Not applicable

@LucioV you can't imagine this is TERRORIFIC absolutelly. No words...hoping condolations from another knowed Connect members from arabic countries but nothing...AMAZING but true.

Our hearts are broken...I can't write just crying non stop...๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”

Connect Moderator

@Anonymous, I am deeply saddened to hear about this terrible news. I heard off and on today about the police killing many of the murderers. 

Stay safe. I hope your country will heal and recover from this horrific tragedy. 

Big hugs,

Karen

Anonymous
Not applicable

@KarenVChin thank you so much for your support in these terrible moments.All we are consternated...no words,crying non stop. I've talked with Barcelona Local Guides Owner last night...please CONDOLATIONS for Barcelona.

Reallity is worst than you can imagine,I've seen videos absolutelly hard I have stopped I can't see more...ancients,little childrens....๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”

Level 9

@Anonymous Sad to hear that. Stay Safe

flagnepal acetreks.gif  - Nepal | YouTube
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MadanKPradhan thank you so much.

Condolatios for Barcelona PLEASE:

Level 8

Hi @Anonymous 

I strongly condemn these cowardly acts of terror. My prayers are with those who are affected with this brutal attack,  #Barcelona ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ˜ข

@Nando76 wrote:

Fuerza BarcelonaFuerza Barcelona๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ

It is recommended to all the population that do not leave their houses and all the tourists that return to their hotels or to be stored in cafes and shops if they are in the nerve center of Barcelona.At least 13 died, and more than 100 injured, 5 of the deceased are children Much precaution please.la-sagrada-familia.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Badruddeen Thank you so much for your condolatios bud...No Words....