CiineRd's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Japanese style dessert for this month of love

This Japanese style plate is a special menu for this month of love, the chocolate crape roll cake with Hojicha cream with Hojicha sauce topping, served with charcoal soft cream, Fresh strawberry, banana and Nama-chocolate.😋🍦

Chocolate crape cake with Hojicha cream and Hojicha sauceChocolate crape cake with Hojicha cream and Hojicha sauce

Kyo Roll En @ Central festival Eastville, On La-iat Alley, Lat Phrao, Bangkok, Thailand
9 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Japanese style dessert for this month of love

Hey @CiineRd,

Wow, that looks awesome! I have never tried charcoal ice-cream, but I adore ice-cream. 🙂 What does it taste like? 

Thanks for sharing the beautiful photo! Very cool way of celebrating love! 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Lovable plate @CiineRd 😍
Since Japan has a sandbox culture, many plates are imagining Japanese gardens🎍🌙🍡

Japanese chocolate plate (Local Guide @yasumikikuchi)Japanese chocolate plate (Local Guide @yasumikikuchi)

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

Hello @CiineRd,

Everything looks so mouth watering, thank you for sharing it with us. 

Is this is a kind of limited menu only for this month or you can get these desserts whenever you want? 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Viite: Japanese style dessert for this month of love

Hi @CiineRd,

Those desserts look really delicious and really pretty! I would definitely love to try the chocolate roll, and I'm really curious about the charcoal ice-cream as well. 

Which one did you like most? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

@AlexaAC @DanniS Thank you for your comment! Actually, the charcoal soft cream has all the flavor of vanilla soft cream but in black color because of activated charcoal ingredient. 

In this plate, I love roll crape cake the most. It was not buttery like normal roll cake. Have you ever try crape cake? 

Sounds delicious, thank you @CiineRd!

I have tried a similar type of cake, but I guess, it was more like a Swiss roll. Still very nice, but chocolate is for sure my favorite. 🙂

Level 6

@YasumiKikuchi Oh! That's why Japanese dessert always look very creative.😃

@BorrisS Yes, this menu is the special menu available only in this month😋 There are many menus that composes of chocolate and strawberry in this month.

Hello @CiineRd,

Thank you for the confirmation, I guess people must be in a rush to taste all these delicacies before the end of the month. 🙂

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 6

@AlexaAC I just searched Swiss roll and found that it looks so tasty and rich of chocolate!! I'm chocolate lover too!🍫😍

@BorrisS  That's right! I've gained 1 kg in the last two weeks.😂