Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Google Moderator

Re: Japanese food: Gyoza Stadium

Hi @Anonymous,

The last time I had gyoza was a few months ago, but that was in a Japanese-style restaurant in Bulgaria. Unfortunately for me, I haven't had Japanese gyoza since 2017. 

I'm definitely planning to visit Japan again soon, and enjoy it all - gyoza, soba, curry udon, everything! 🙂

What's your preferred Japanese dish?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@DeniGu Since 2017, wow.  I think you should try soup(less) ramen here next time you return to Japan.   

Google Moderator

Oh wow, @Anonymous, thanks so much for this recommendation!

Wish I knew about it when I was studying at the Tokai University Shonan campus nearby, but now there's no chance I miss trying it out. 🙂

That soupless ramen is a-ma-zing. Have one for me next time, please!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@DeniGu When are you back in Japan?

Google Moderator

Hope soon, @Anonymous! I doubt I'll be able to plan a trip for this year, but hopefully next year I'll organise something. 🙂 

What's your next travel destination?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@DeniGu  Can you make gyoza from scratch?

Google Moderator

Hmm, I haven't tried yet, @Anonymous. But it's a cool idea! Might search for some easy recipes.

How about you?