Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Japanese food: Gyoza Stadium

Themed restaurant abound in the Land of the Rising Sun.   One such place is called Gyoza Stadium.   Here you can try over a dozen different kinds of dumplings,  one of Japan's most popular comfort foods.   The original gyoza stadium used to be in Osaka, but now it is located in Ikebukuro.    My favorite are the shrimp gyoza and the shiso gyoza.
Gyoza StadiumGyoza StadiumFried GyozaFried GyozaVarious ingredientsVarious ingredientsShrimp GrozaShrimp Groza

Gyoza Stadium, 3 Chome-1 Higashiikebukuro, Tokyo Japan
16 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Japanese food: Gyoza Stadium

Hi, @Anonymous Happy new year;-)

I'd like to go there! 

Google Moderator

Hey @Anonymous,

Thank you for sharing this tasty pictureс with the community! Is this the place you shared : Gyoza Stadium?

My favorite is yaki gyoza or fried gyoza with shrimp filling or meat! Here in Bulgaria we also have Asian restaurants, so now, after your post I will go to eat!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ivi_Ge  Yes!  And it's nice you can eat gyoza in your country.  @HiroyukiTakisawa Happy new year!

Level 10

Hi @Anonymous

Thank you for introducing the Gyoza dumpling stadium🥟.

It is a picture that is hungry just to look🤤

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

Connect Moderator

@Anonymous These look so good, nice photos! I have only tried pork gyoza, and I love them. I would love to try many more kinds some day. Thank you for sharing this with us 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@YasumiKikuchi  Great!   Enjoy.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jesi  Thank you for you nice comments, and yes, I love pork gyoza:)

Google Moderator

Hi @Anonymous,

Gyoza is one of my favourite Japanese comfort foods, too. This place looks like a must-visit!

Thank you for the mouth-watering photos. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@DeniGu  Thank you for your comment.   When was the last time you ate gyoza?