AdrianJNyaoi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Japan:: Fall

Just some photos of Autumn leavesDSC_5558.JPGDSC_5586.JPGDSC_3219.JPGMt. FujiMt. FujiMatsumoto castleMatsumoto castleDSC_3746.JPGDSC_4266.JPGAt NaraAt NaraDSC_4562.JPGKyotoKyotoDSC_4769.JPG  

6 comments
Google Moderator

Re: Japan:: Fall

Hello @AdrianJNyaoi,

Welcome to Connect!

All of your photos are amazing! Thank you so much for sharing with us. Why not add more details about your pictures and share your experience while taking them? This way they can be appreciated even more by other Local Guides, and can drive more interaction.

If you need some tips I would like to recommend you to take a look at these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect and What makes a good post? topics where you can find some great tips that will help you get started.

Japan is my favorite country so I am looking forward to your future posts with more details! Happy Holidays!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Thanks for the advice. I will be posting more  photos on Japan in the near future and will follow your advice to make those posts better 

Google Moderator

Thank you for understanding @AdrianJNyaoi

One more thing I would like to suggest you, don't forget when responding to others make sure to tag them (by writing @ before their names) in a post so they can receive notifications that you are communicating with them.

Wishing you a happy New Year in advance!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Thanks, @Ivi_Ge, for that tip 

Level 2

@AdrianJNyaoi Thank you for sharing these gorgeous photos taken in Japan! I love the color! Looking forward to seeing more of your photography that you share on Google Maps and here in Connect. 

Level 7

Thanks, @Christina-NYC. will post more soon