IshantHP_ig's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Jammu, Highlights🗻

Some another photos from Jammu diary, my mobile is totally out of space lots of photos and trip videos, totally hustle day,  it was really an amazing experience on my second time trip at Jammu. The food which we eat was awesome. I think my photos will excite people to come out and explore new places of India.

Good Night! 🙂

Beautiful mountains all over around me in Jammu, photo by Ishant GautamBeautiful mountains all over around me in Jammu, photo by Ishant Gautam

Picture showing beautiful trees on the mountains and cropping system of JammuPicture showing beautiful trees on the mountains and cropping system of Jammu

Himalayan Sheeps passing through road side, i capture this shot from my car window.Himalayan Sheeps passing through road side, i capture this shot from my car window.

Jammu and Kashmir
9 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Jammu, Highlights🗻

Hello @IshantHP_ig,

Thank you very much for your photos, it looks like you are really up for an adventure. I hope others get inspired to visit Jammu. Would love to see some pictures of the food you ate as well! 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

No problem @IshantHP_ig and thank you for the welcome. I hope I get to visit India one day! 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

The photos truly look amazing, @IshantHP_ig. Thanks for sharing. Your post is getting a Photography label to suit it better.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Thanks @IrrPavlova

For the suggestion, sometimes i was little bit confused about travel and photography tagline because i always on travel mode and i love photography too:) so i tagged in travel.

Level 5

right. I really wanted to go there and eat his recommended food

When photos are good and the narrative shares fewer details then the photos I like to put it a Photography tag, @IshantHP_ig. It goes the opposite way for Travel: when the visuals are limited and the text describes in depth the details the experience I put it a Travel label. I find it better organized that way. I hope such logic could be helpful for you too in future. 🙂 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!