Radjasitanggang's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Incredible Meet-Ups that I ever had

Congrats bro,

Next Local guides from the other countries will come n enjoy in Jakarta, because... . You're the best hist..

Kudos

Connect Moderator

Not sure @Radjasitanggang  if I once will come to Indonesia in my life...

But every time I go to Poland 🇵🇱 I think about Indonesia 😉

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Level 10

Congrats to both of you @Radjasitanggang and @RahmatHarmanP for your fully commitment to make this meet up a memorable event, you use your one annual leave to make it happen.

Here some activities that make the meet up is successfull.

1. Jakarta Local Guides whats apps group which actively cinduct by 

@Ain_amush  who give permission to announce the meetups in his Jakarta Local Guides whats apps group.

2. Temporary whats apps group with the main objectives is to support two ways communication with who will be participate in the meet ups fully , some agenda or can not joint but want to know what is the story in the meet up. It has special announcement that please do not take personnaly if the meet up is being detour for some reason. Please catch up the place where you can joint.

3. Rundown of the meet up, even it is not a hundred percent perfect,  and have many detour. Its still good for every body to catch up the meet up.

This is effective so @PaDeSSo  who live 180 km South , Bandung, @tamtomo , Depok ( 30 km southern), @NanangPriatna , Tangerang (60 km West) and @JendiRatuKado , Bekasi (30 km West), @ndraverne , Bogor (60 km South)

4. Phone calls.

This was the common way thank you @Nadyna29  and @dian_9395 who always make a call updating the latest position.

4. Share location.

This is the most effective tool of the meet up. Everybbody can joint and now exactly where to meet.

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.
Level 10

Thank you very much Mr. @BudiFXW you have managed this long meet up as good as possible and encourage whoever to joint it, pardon me, because i just have only short time to joint you all.

Best Regards for You all

PaDeSSo

Level 10

Great @PaDeSSo .

You are our role model, get up very early in the morning take a public transportation for 3 hours ( more than six hours back and forth) just to attend the meet up and go Friday praying with @OSAMA in legendary Istiqlal Mosque.

You give an example for us @NanangPriatna , @daduadi , @Nadyna29 , @Yulialabelle , @RiverDefender , @dian_9395 .

Thank you

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.
Level 10

Happy walking, Rest on trip and Fresh interaction are to be a part of my theraphy. So, I will go to another city to increase my spirit and healthy like AKAP @AgoesSantosa . Wish me luck. Insya Allah.

PaDeSSo

Level 7

Bls: Incredible Meet-Ups that I ever had

Bang @Radjasitanggang Sama Bang @RahmatHarmanP memang The BesT Host Ever!! 🙂

Meet up Marathon 3 hari berturut² ...

Kalian Kuat , aq ikut yang ke TMII aja sakit nya msh berlanjut sampe skrg Lagi sakit mata .. Hahahaha

Sun jauuhhh 😘😘😘😘

Level 10

Percaya deh sama mr. Host bang Raja. Acaranya mantap dari awal sampai akhir. 

Indonesian connoisseurs from Indonesia
Level 9

Not only you host the meeting up for Osama, you also provide us to meet other local guides. My first ever meet up is so nice. Thank you and Mas @RahmatHarmanP for organizing everything.

Level 8

It's so lovely for joining this meet-up! Thanks for hosts @Radjasitanggang and @RahmatHarmanP 

Indonesia Local Guide | My Contributions