Radjasitanggang's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Bls: Incredible Meet-Ups that I ever had

@liantokate @ndraverne @Ddimitra  Makasih banyak Atas support nya. Butuh effort, tolong saran Dan kritik ya. See you in next meet up. Thanks

Level 8

Re: Incredible Meet-Ups that I ever had

Thanks @RahmatHarmanP and @Radjasitanggang you both do the best and all team. Work hard as a team. Good job Team. Perfect teamwork.

I am still feeling it is a dream that I don't want to wake up. To nice if I wake up early. Don't want to miss anything.

Here my foto with my brother We met in Surabaya, January 24th, 2019. Exploring Madura Island and Syrabaya City.We met in Surabaya, January 24th, 2019. Exploring Madura Island and Syrabaya City.

Level 10

Nice picture.  It's all about teamwork. I just want to make people's happy. Thats all . 

Level 10

Seru sekali meet upnya sungguh stamina yang luar biasa . Meet up yang terus berlanjut tanpa henti. Salut buat Jakarta Local Guides... Salam Kontribusi
Level 10

Terima Kasih Mbak @JuwarniPawuh  butuh effort yang luar biasa dengan teman2 JLG. Semoga Di Batu juga bisa melaksanakan hal serupa.

Level 10

Thank You Mr.  @OSAMA

Thank You Mom @Ddimitra 

Thank You Bang @Radjasitanggang 

and @RahmatHarmanP 

And special Thanks for you all.

Like Ariel said : "Kalian Luarbiasa"

PaDeSSo

Level 8

Kereeen bang Radja,  sukses mitapnya 👍

Level 8

IMG_20190125_131323.jpg

Thanks @PaDeSSo You inspire and encourage many people wherever you are, i really love the moment you have ...

@AgoesSantosa i love this picture when PaDeSSo , Osama, Mom @Ddimitra , @dian_9395  talk and laugh with children while at the mosque ..

Level 8

I like that moment too. It is a surprise. You make a meet up with children. I am proud @RahmatHarmanP  You got the nice moment. He very like it.

Thanks

Level 10