Radjasitanggang's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Jakarta's Unstopped Journey

All Local Guides  from Jakarta, Bandung, Tangerang, Bekasi, Depok, Bogor and Jordan @osama at National MonumentAll Local Guides from Jakarta, Bandung, Tangerang, Bekasi, Depok, Bogor and Jordan @OSAMA at National Monument

Being a local guide is an interesting and unique experience .This is my first time to be a host in the meet ups with local guides in 3 consecutive days with a very tight schedule .The event took place in Jakarta on January 25-27 2019. I can not imagine to people’s who are very high enthusiasm about attending meet ups. 

Our adventure started after picking up @OSAMA  at the Soekarno Hatta International Airport. We did Friday prayers at Istiqlal Mosque, the Great Mosque in Jakarta.Then we did lunch with authentic Indonesian food at Soto Ayam Ambengan Pak Sadi . We starting to explore National Monument (Monas) ,so many activities we did here such as photo walk, sharing session and etc. The adventure still continues until photo hunting in landmark of Jakarta Selamat Datang Monument and Jakarta History Museum

how to see Indonesia in one day? 
Indonesia is big archipelago country, So we decided to visit Beautiful Indonesia in Miniature Park, a beauty landscape of Indonesia  that containing many cultural Indonesian replicas, museums. It's our 2nd day exploring Jakarta
 Keong Emas , a golden snail shell  buildingKeong Emas , a golden snail shell building
An Balinese cultural backgroundsAn Balinese cultural backgrounds

It was incomplete to visit Jakarta without enjoying food street. We eat the most typical fried rice, Nasi Goreng Gila at Sabang Food Street that located in Central Jakarta.Eat, Eat and Eat again...:))Eat, Eat and Eat again...:))

The Last but not least, Car Free Day is exciting activity on Sunday morning, walk along Sudirman Street. And the adventure ends in Sunda Kelapa harbor. I am very happy to be part of these meet ups. Thank you so much for the great support and motivation.it was great appreciated to all local guides who has spent their  time on this meet ups. Thank you @BudiFXW @PaDeSSo  @RahmatHarmanP  @Ddimitra 

I was excited  to introduce so many things from public transportation ,Jakarta culinary . it is really Jakarta local experience's. 

Jakarta, Indonesia
196 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Incredible Meet-Ups that I ever had

Fantastic @Radjasitanggang !!!

Really funny that local guides get in touch all over the globe! I really love this fact! 

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Former Google Contributor

It looks like and sounds like that the meet-up was a huge success by all the photos and posts that so many of you shared on Connect! I'm so happy that you had a wonderful time. It really seems like everyone had a blast. 🙂

Thank you @Radjasitanggang for sharing your experience with us.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Thank you @TorM  for the comment. everyone is excited. When you visiting Indonesia? 

Level 10

Thanks @KlaudiyaG  over the comment, finally we did it. we had a wonderful moments. Thanks Local Guides Connect that  bring togetherness in real life connectivity between fellow local guides all over the world.

Former Google Contributor

I'm sure that you all created some fond memories together, which will stay with you forever and this is the most important thing. I can only wish you a lot more memories like this one in the future @Radjasitanggang. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Local Guides see the Map Of Jakarta. It's one solutions to save your mobile batteries during vacationsLocal Guides see the Map Of Jakarta. It's one solutions to save your mobile batteries during vacationsFrom Surabaya with @OSAMA @@AgoesSantosa @BudionoS @NunungAfuah @Aguszetiawan and continues to Jakarta . It's a pleasant moment, finally we meet in reallife with Fellow Local Guides to explore  real local taste

Level 8

Bls: Incredible Meet-Ups that I ever had

Please welcome @Radjasitanggang our host with duracell battery pack!

Never-ending meetup, to travel from one place to another place around Jakarta

Level 7

Bls: Incredible Meet-Ups that I ever had

Congrats bang @Radjasitanggang , see you in another meet up. 👌

Level 10

WOW.

NICE RECAP! After all you host 3 days meetups with @OSAMA 

Thank you!