ritikkanoongo's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Jaipur literature festival #jlf#the pink city - Jaipur

Bonjour guys 

I ritik kanoongo invite you all to the greatest literary show on earth known as Jaipur literature festival .

Every year, this Festival brings together a diverse mix of the world’s greatest writers, thinkers, humanitarians, politicians, business leaders, sports people and entertainers on one stage to champion the freedom to express and engage in thoughtful debate and dialogue.
Jlf team invite speakers to take part in the five-day programme set against the backdrop of Rajasthan’s stunning cultural heritage and this Festival held on the Diggi Palace in the state capital Jaipur.

Date :- 24th January 2019 till 28th January 2019

Venue :- hotel diggi palace Jaipur

Timings :- 9:15a.m till 6:15 p.m

if you want any other information regarding jlf please message me , I will always be there for you all

So I would love to welcome you all at jlf Jaipur

thank you

#kesariya balam padharo mahare desh#jlf session #the pink city Jaipur#local guides#Jaipur's event#Rajasthani culture

10 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Jaipur literature festival #jlf#the pink city - Jaipur

Hi @ritikkanoongo

This events sounds nice. I would recommend you to check this post How to Organize a Local Guides Meet-Up you will find everything you need on how to create a Meet-Up. = )

By the way, I've moved your post to the topic section Meet-ups because it's more suitable to this section. 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

@FelipePK

Thanks for appreciating my post I will sure organise meet ups

Level 9

@FelipePK

Hope you will be there

Hi @ritikkanoongo

I really wish I could attend it, unfortunately this time won't be possible. It's in my plans to visit India next year. I will let you guys know, maybe we can gather around. 😉 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

@FelipePK

Sure I will be there for providing best hospitality at India 

Level 8

I will also try to come to this festival.

Level 9

If you have this opportunity to come please grab it

Level 9

Bonjour

Dear @FelipePK

With your kind blessings and appreciation my meetup is approved , thank you for telling me the right path , your messages motivates me alot .

Thank you 

Hi @ritikkanoongo,

I'm really glad that you got your Meet-up approved. I wish you guys a great time there. Have fun and don't forget to take some pictures because I'm really curious about this festival. 😃