cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jaipur is love

Screenshot_20181007-213924.png

Jaipur is known as pink city of India and the Jaipur is the capital of India's Rajasthan state. Jaipur is largest city in Rajasthan and was built in the 18th century by sawai jai jai singh as india's first planned city♥️

This city is widely distributed with gardens, courtyards,and museums abd part of it is still a royal residence.

Jaipur is a major tourist attraction amongst for Indians as well as for international travellers

It belongs to the tourist golden triangle of Delhi,Agra and Jaipur.

It hosts several attractions like the city palace,vidhan sabha,birla temple,hawa Mahal and several massive Rajput forts so on.

Now Jaipur is growing fast and various development projects are being undertaken by the government and private enterprises. The town planning and infrastructure development in Jaipur is quite above the mark relative to many other Indian cities.

City Palace, Gangori Bazaar, J.D.A. Market, Kanwar Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan
19 comments
Level 7

Re: Jaipur is love

thanks @Anonymous for your good photo & info.

Level 9

@Anonymous Wow ! What a gorgeous Place. Picture resolution is not much good & If you captured more photos about this place then share with us. I want to see more...

Level 9

Dear @Anonymous You can read this Article "What makes a good post?"  

Honorable @IrrPavlova Shared this Tips in one of my Post. 

Really Its Helpful to reach more people to see your Blog post. 

Thanks in Advance 

Former Google Contributor

I'm happy to see you finding comfort and using the tips provided, @AsiveC

Thank you for telling us about the pink city of India, @Anonymous. Do you have some more photos to share? I'm sure you came across some beautiful sights there. I'd be happy to see as much as possible of the place. 

This is really an amazing Great Photography Tutorial / How To / Tips Collection. by @LudwigGermany. He has collected a lot of useful information about everything related to contributing photos on Maps, 360 Degree, Food, Indoor, Outdoor and Building Photography and also Sharing in Social Channels. 5 tips to take stunning photos on your phone from a Local Guide Level 8 I think will answer your concrete questions in greatest detail. If you are interested in photo contributions you can check these posts out. I hope you find them interesting. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 6

hi I want to friendship with you are you agree with me

Anonymous
Not applicable

Always their to share such photos @rasool-sadegy

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yaa @AsiveC i will share with you soon

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @AsiveC i will check the post of @IrrPavlova for good content

Anonymous
Not applicable

@IrrPavlova thank you ❤️

Your posts are really so interesting i will work on them.

Thank you for sharing with me this good content

I will surely work on them