Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Jaipur Photo Walk

Jaipur Photo Walk

Hawa Mahal Bus Stop

NH 11, Badi Choupad, J.D.A. Market, Pink City, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302002, India

January 27, 2019 @ 09:00 (IST)

Hello Local Guides, I'm so much happy to announce this Photo walk in Jaipur. We will start from Hawa Mahal Bus stop, which is near Shri Jagat Mata Ji Mandir. After capturing the unexplored area of market near roundabout, we will enter inside the Hawa Mahal and other tourism spots near it. This is going to be a funny day as there are lots of local guides waiting for any future meetup in Jaipur. It will be a unique opportunity to know each other, share ideas and learn more about photography. Please be prepared and bring your camera/phone, power backup and your water bottles.

RSVP here

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
NH 11, Badi Choupad, J.D.A. Market, Pink City, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302002, India
19 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Jaipur Photo Walk

Hi @deepakjhic,

Thanks a lot for hosting this photo walk meet-up. I hope you will meet more of your fellows Local Guides and together you will share ideas, take photos and learn more about photography.

Have fun and I hope you won't mind to share a recap afterwards.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Hello @KatyaL,

I'm hosting this meetup to meet more local guides from Jaipur. 

🙂 I think a meetup is incomplete without recap..... I'll surely share it here.

Level 9

let me invite other local guides from Jaipur.

@the_rishabh_001 @prashantontop @amitginani @lalitmarodiya @BakulMehta @Vathuth @Anushaa @Anonymous @Luckyjpr @ritikkanoongo

Level 9

More local guides to go,

@TheVagabondAjay @Nasirdeen @James8Arthur @Romika_Agarwal @Sushil_1502 @Sonish @prakashchawla @Prakul @Premwadhwani1309 @Rishikant995

Level 9

More,

@KMRTECH @shrey750 @ArindamBharti @periwalaakar26 @sunilgate2017 @mukeshmeena @Pratik96 @piyushtayal96 @KuldeepSinghJaipur @bhupu70 

Level 9

I want to host a huge meetup.........more.....

@Simran9i @ajaymathurbkk @Im_mikku @dr_d_sami @Sandeep_haritwal @nsn_jpr @pawan_walia @AbhayRanjan @ManishJaisalmeria

Level 9

You can read more about my little contribution in below link,

My Introduction As Local guide

@All Tagged Local guides From Jaipur,

You guys are awesome, I found lots of beautiful posts from you in connect. I really love reading all of your post. Today I'm here to let you all know that I'm hosting a meetup in Jaipur in 27th January near Hawa mahal. If you guys are interested then you can join me. in this post I tried tagging local guides from Jaipur. If you got tagged and you're not from Jaipur then I'm sorry for that. There are many local guides who are waiting for upcoming meetup in Jaipur I tagged most of them. After opening more than 160+ posts in connect I found you all. After 160+ posts there were repetitive posts, so I stopped searching..... 

There were many great post posted by @prashantontop@amitginani, @Anonymous, @Luckyjpr@James8Arthur @Simran9i @ajaymathurbkk & @ManishJaisalmeria.

You can see me on page 5 in below screenshot,

Level 8

Very much interested but will be unable to join as I am Volunteering in Jaipur Literature Festival from 24th Jan to 28th Jan.

You all are welcome in JLF 2019 🙂

What about ending the photowalk in JLF (Hotel Diggi Palace) 😉

Level 9

Off-course we can @Prakul. Still we did not decided where to end but we will take it according to locals. 

We can extend the timing of meetup.......