cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

JALDHARA

Screenshot_20181007-213717.png

Jaldhara second beautiful garden of Jaipur.

I love the waterfall over here and the voice of birds and water falling down.

This place is  surrounded by teenagers mostly.

Always little crowdy palace.

Jaldhara, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg, Mahesh Nagar Phatak, Bajaj Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
11 comments
Level 2

Re: JALDHARA

Is it a jungle? @Anonymous

Anonymous
Not applicable

No  yes @Romika_Agarwal i mean similar to that

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Anonymous,

Thanks for sharing with us. Could you give us some more details about the Jaldhara garden and your experience there? Maybe if you uploaded some more photos that you took from the place would make other Local Guides appreciate your post even better.

Posts with more content and good photos have a good chance of being featured or chosen for a Friday Favorite post. You can check out What makes a good post? for some great tips.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you @TsekoV

I will definitely do from my next post

Thank you @Anonymous I enjoyed reading your post and am curious for what else you could share with everyone here. I think all those places are so beautiful to go visiting.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@TsekoV thank you for your time.

Now I will describe everything in brief.

With good photos and good content 😋

Anonymous
Not applicable

@TsekoV yaa i request you to visit all these places.

Inform me whenever you come to India

Level 9

Hey Dear @Anonymous I advice you please follow Honorable Moderator  @TsekoV Instruction. That can help you to reach more people in your post. Can you please share little more information about this jangle. Thanks

Thank you @Anonymous, it is my dream to go there and I am curious to learn much more about this great country!