zafahim's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: JADUKATA-A river with magical beauty

@IrrPavlova Thanks for your warm appreciation ☺ Why do not you come to visit the places in Bangladesh. I am pretty much sure, these places will not disappoint you.

[Fahim]
Former Google Contributor

Oh, I would love too, @zafahim. Thank you for the invitation. What is the best season to visit?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

@IrrPavlova October to December  is the perfect time to visit this place . Beside this, except the Jadukata there has several amazing tourist places,you can visit those also😊

[Fahim]

Sounds like a chance I wouldn't want to miss, @zafahim. Thank you for introducing this heavenly spot to the community. ^_^

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

@IrrPavlova  Thanks for your kind interest 🙂 We will  be glad if you visit us.We are here to guide you 😊

[Fahim]
Level 9

Thank you @zafahim for introducing our pearl Jadukata river.I visited her once, it was a remarkable experience. I will never forget those memories. Looking forward to visit once again.

Level 7

@ShahnewazAhmed thanks for sharing your experience here.   

[Fahim]

Your post was a very nice and easy read. I love how you've explained in details how you can get to this magical place and all the different feelings that you'll get depending on what season you visit the river. The photos are also really beautiful and they compliment the post perfectly.

Thank you @zafahim for sharing this wonderful publication with us! 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Bls: JADUKATA-A river with magical beauty

Sure, this is so beautiful.. 🙂

Emong Soewandi
Level 7

@KlaudiyaG Thank you dear moderator:)..these words has inspired me a lot.I will try to share more stories.   

[Fahim]