zafahim's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

JADUKATA-A river with magical beauty

The mighty Jadukata riverThe mighty Jadukata river

Bangladesh is a land of rivers. Every river has some distinct sights. Jadukata is one of them. It is located in Sunamganj, Sylhet. This bluish river is originated from Meghalaya,India.

To visit the Jadukata first you have to reach at Sunamganj, from there you have to hire Motor bike,because it is the best transportation for the bumpy roads in Sunamganj. It will take around 40-60 minutes to reach at Jadukata river from the Sunamganj town.

View of  Indian hillocks from the bank of  JadukataView of Indian hillocks from the bank of Jadukata

After reaching the destination point the tiredness of the journey surely will be banished within a second. The mighty sights of this bluish river will drive away all the tiredness. This is a river with different outlooks in different seasons. The sandy bank of the river definitely will give you the feel of sea beach. In the rainy season it gets wider, whilst in the winter it becomes narrow. The significant things about this place are the transparent bluish water and the view of hillocks. The view of surrounding is so fascinating, if you walk through the sandy bank, every footsteps will blow your mind with freshness. It will not let you to stay calm here. To see the maximum beauty of the Jadukata do not forget to visit it in the morning.The stunning view of  Jadukata  won't let you stay calm.The stunning view of Jadukata won't let you stay calm.

[Fahim]
Jadukata River
22 comments
Level 10

Re: JADUKATA-A river with magical beauty

যাব যাব করে অনেক দিন হল যাওয়া আর হয় না , লোভ লাগাইয়া দিলেন ভাই @zafahim 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 7

@MahabubMunna আসেন ভাই সময় করে একবার, আমরাও গেলাম আপনার সাথে ।

এই জায়গায় আমি বার বার যেতে রাজি।

[Fahim]
Level 10

Level 7

@davidhyno Thank you bro...:)

[Fahim]
Former Google Contributor

Hey @zafahim,

Thank you for introducing the Jadukata river, it is amazing.

I could take a ride on a motorbike just to see the sunrise at this river. I think you suggested to go there in the mornings because of this. Am I right?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

@MashaPS you are most welcome to visit this place. 

Exactly.... Beside this, morning is the best time to capture the photos here 😊

[Fahim]
Level 10

Thank you @zafahim for sharing a beautiful post....

Aftab Ah
Level 7

@Aftab-A Thank you brother 🙂

[Fahim]
Former Google Contributor

Amazing view, @zafahim! Thank you for sharing. The one thing that brings most peace to me is watching endless water touching the horizon. I love to have the chance to photograph it myself. ^_^

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!