Vantz's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

J'ai découvert un joyau dans le Sud'Est d'Haiti/Let me introduce you to a jewel in Haiti

Ce weekend j'ai eu la chance de découvrir un joyau dans le Sud'est d'Haiti, (Cayes-Jacmel) un petit hôtel de plage nommé Emerald View. Ce qui m'a tout de suite séduit c'est le cadre.  Ces palmiers élégants qui rivalisent de beauté avec l'eau turquoise de la mer. C'est un cadre idéal pour ceux qui sont en quête d'évasion. Si vous êtes picky genre à la recherche d’hôtel 5 étoiles passez votre chemin, mais si vous aimez la nature brute et la beauté sauvage vous y trouverez votre compte. Bon point: les chambres sont climatisées et il y a le wifi. Pratique pour le jogging.

_________

This weekend I had the chance to discover a jewel in the Southeast of Haiti, (Cayes-Jacmel) a small beach hotel called Emerald View. What immediately seduced me was the frame. These elegant palm trees that compete in beauty with the turquoise water of the sea. It is an ideal setting for those who are looking for an escape. If you are picky, like looking for a 5-star hotel, go your way, but if you love nature and wild beauty you will find what you are looking for. Good point: the rooms are air-conditioned and there is wifi. Practical for jogging

1VB.jpg2VB.jpg3VB.jpg4VB.jpg6VB.jpg

12 comments
Level 9

Re: J'ai découvert un joyau dans le Sud'Est d'Haiti/Let me introduce you to a jewel in Haiti

Hi @Vantz:

Thanks for sharing your experience here at the hotel. It definitely looks like you really enjoyed your time here.

Don't forget to leave a review on Google Maps as well! 🙂

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 10

Bls: J'ai découvert un joyau dans le Sud'Est d'Haiti/Let me introduce you to a jewel in Haiti

Hallo @Vantz

Terima kasih sudah berbagi foto tempat yang sangat bagus.

Former Google Contributor

Re: J'ai découvert un joyau dans le Sud'Est d'Haiti/Let me introduce you to a jewel in Haiti

Bonjour @Vantz,

Je suis très ravis d'apprendre que tu as passé un formidable séjour dans le Sud'Est d'Haïti et je voudrais te remercier d'avoir partagé ton expérience avec la communauté. J'espère que tu as aussi  laissé un avis sur Google Maps concernant le lieu en question, comme @Shirley te la conseillait, car je sûre et certaine que beaucoup de personnes le trouveront utile. 🙂

P.S.: J'ai modifié l'étiquette de ton poste et celui-ci maintenant apparaît dans la rubique - Travel.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 4

Bls: J'ai découvert un joyau dans le Sud'Est d'Haiti/Let me introduce you to a jewel in Haiti

Terima kasih atas umpan baliknya Kasiyanta. Saya sangat menghargai

Level 4

Sure thing Shirley,

I will add a review on Google Map as well.

Thanks

Level 4

Merci @KlaudiyaG 

J'ajouterai photos et commentaires sur Google Map également.

Bonne journée

Level 4

Following @Shirley 's and @KlaudiyaG 's advice I went on Google Map to add pictures and comments after my experience there. "Emerald View Cayes-Jacmel" wasn't on the map at that time. So I recommended it and shortly after Google Map sent me an email to confirm that it had been added and I was able to post photos and comments. And yes the location is active now.

Thanks @Shirley @KlaudiyaG

EMERALD VIEW CAYES DE JACMEL.PNG

Former Google Contributor

This is absolutely fantastic! Thank you @Vantz for making Google Maps better for everyone. 🙂

Is this the first time that you add a place on Google Maps? If so, congratulations!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 4

Many thanks @KlaudiyaG

Happy to be part of it.