ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Italian Local Guides are Rock n Roll

Chuck Berry is playing guitar in my head today, "Go, Johnny, Go!, Go, Johnny, Go!, Go Johnny B Goode"

And a big smile is in my face. Today is a good day, and Italian Local Guides are Rock n Roll today

A long time writing, posting, traveling, taking photos, in a noisy silence, then, everything in a month.

So I feel good today, and I want you know this.

DSC01635.jpg

From Norcia to Visso, two huge MeetUp in 21 days for this funny guys, a strange race of Pokemon chaser that moves around, taking photos, always with a smartphone in the hand, writing misterious info in it

Than, in a very short time, featured in the National TV

Interview over the main stage in Visso

foto ermes.JPG

And Today this one: /articolo-local-guides-zone-del-terremoto/

I have so many LG to thanks, so many LG to mention, that I don't have space enough in this post, so I will mention only a few of them.

I hope, with your help, to be able to reach some more 🙂

So thanks to @MariaBi, she knows why 🙂 Thanks to @MarieP (hope she is good). Thanks to @Corrie, thanks to @TraciC (everybody know why), Thanks to @SumaiyaZafrin

Yes, all of them are woman

Thanks to all the others, that I will mention later

Good evening

Ermes

25 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Italian Local Guides are Rock n Roll

And of course, Thanks to:

@DiAnaUS@HelloSamsonR@FaridTDF@manulele81@DanielaBP@LucioV, for being part also of my little Re-building Project

Special thanks to @KarenVChin, for the huge support.

And, of course, a HUGE THANKS to my wife @AntonellaGr, for being with me everyday, for preceding me everyday, in great adventures 🙂

WOW, IT IS AMAZING

Level 10

Yes! It's amazing what we have created, thanks to the Local Guides program and our initiative!

Thanks for collecting all these informations @ErmesT, best has yet to come! The Google LG official channel will soon release a video with me and @manulele81 🙂

Thanks to @EugenioP and the untaggable Manu! 😄

Level 8

Love this! Thank you for bringing such great purpose into Meet ups! All the work, you all are doing to rebuild a community that was devastated yet strongly building up, is truly inspiring. Keep up the fantastic job! 👌👍👏Thank you for documenting your Journeys along the way and sharing with our Connect family @ErmesT @LucioV you are all making a huge positive impact! 

Level 10

@ErmesT Well done :).............No words can describe your efforts  :)........

Level 10

Opps I also forgot to acknowledge the efforts of your wife for supporting you all long in this journey. Thank you Mrs  @AntonellaGr for giving your husband a full and 100% support in the course of this project and journey as well.. Your support makes his heart rejoice and as well contributed to make an impact in the lives of many.. Thanks 🙂

Best Regards  @AntonellaGr and @ErmesT 🙂

Connect Moderator
Connect Moderator

Level 10

Lol @ErmesT She was the heart so we thank the heart 🙂

Level 8

And I also want to thank our Pavel Servar of Sukonna.org for letting me and @AntonellaGr talking about Tutti Agibili per un Giorno and Un aiuto Concreto per Castelsantangelo sul Nera.

and you @ErmesT for every little thing.

and you @manulele81 for being a real friend

and you @AntonellaG my sister beloved and my heart guide

and, above all, @LucioV: I love you from Norcia to Rome and from Rome to Milan, then to Naples, Spoleto, Catania, Visso, Milano again and not back, but again.

maybe for ever, Mio Amico Per Sempre