Bokor_Rahman's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

It was tastyy

That Was Tasty & Delicious  Fried Rice with chinese vegetabless and ChickenfryFried Rice with chinese vegetabless and Chickenfry

Cafe Light House, Jhawtola, Comilla, Bangladesh
4 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: It was tastyy

Hey @Bokor_Rahman,

Wow, that sure looks delicious! Thanks for sharing this with us! I love fried rice!

My favorite is Hokkien fried rice. 🙂 Have you tried that? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

Great photo and delicious dish @Bokor_Rahman, thanks for sharing.

Could you please share a bit more about the place? Did you leave your photo on Google Maps? It would be really useful for future customers who are looking for more information about this place before visiting it. The owners will appreciate it and you will convince other Local Guides to visit.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 8

@AlexaAC @Its@ not familiar here ,i think that Would be so tasty also. Sorry for the late reply, actually i replied immediately but i was unknown to tag names but i can do that easily.. Thanks for your comment..   

Level 8

@Petra_M @Of course,  i have post photos of this dish and also the interior of that restaurant in the google maps.  This place is very cool and also romantic because there's a  roof top in the restaurant which attracts couple to sit . Although a awesome place to pass quality time with soft Music. 

Sorry for the late tag inclusion ,  i was unknown about tagging some one..