Santanu_Saha_01's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: It's my drawing not a photography ,tell me plzz how is it ??

Hello @Santanu_Saha_01,

Welcome to Connect!

Congratulations for this water color painting, it reminded me the old Indian cinema posters from the age of Raj Kapoor, Nargis and Madhubala. 

As a person who studied painting and drawing, I might say that, for me, it was very difficult to draw using water colors as it goes everywhere and you have to be quick in order to master the technique. 

Since this is your first post, you can always introduce yourself and get to know other Local Guides via our monthly topic Introduce Yourself - February 2019.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 10

Your explanations are pretty clear (for Indians) dear friend, @Santanu_Saha_01 .

Kindly type @TravellerG when you send me a response or when posting a new post, so that I will get notification that you have sent me a response.

regards

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

WooWW.. How exactly you RELATED it, dear @BorrisS - "...old Indian cinema posters from the age of Raj Kapoor, Nargis and Madhubala..." ???

[Incidentally, how you know this much old actors & actresses?]

Dear @Santanu_Saha_01, kindly take this as a POSITIVE COMMENT from well read Artist & Google Moderator.

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Dear @Santanu_Saha_01, your post may be interesting to @YasumiKikuchi, @helga19 , @GhazalaShah, @aaryesdee - the artist looks to be genuine.

Thanks dear all.

Level 10

Thank you for introducing interesting paintings @TravellerG 

Hello @Santanu_Saha_01 

I sympathize with your artistic activities. Can you introduce us artistic activities in your area?

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

Level 10

It is very nice painting @Santanu_Saha_01. I suggest you edit your post and add the explanation about the pictire so LGs can read about it wen they look at the picture. I see you added explanation to the thread of comments so maybe cut and paste and add to edited post.

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Former Google Contributor

Indeed @TravellerG, the painting of @Santanu_Saha_01 reminded me the old cinema posters because of their beauty and the incredible skills of the people who used to draw them at the time. 

I love old Indian cinema, especially the Golden age illustrated in the films of Mahboob Khan, Guru Dutt, Raj Kapoor, etc. 🙂

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 7

Thanks sir for your advice

Level 7

Hallo sir I am Santanu Saha from kolkata, West Bengal , India . In my city ,at part of drawing , I think it is most developed  city in India , best 4 government colleges for higher study in art and art oriented subject are here ,kolkata .

Level 9

@TravellerG thank you for mention me in this post.

Really @Santanu_Saha_01  ,you have a great talant .Your picture is amazing.

It seems to me--old age artist

on

the picture is sketch,the woman -water colour painting.

The drawing is perfect.

It is interesting to watch others drawings @Santanu_Saha_01 

Best wishes,