LucioV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: It's been more than three years ago... found my LG join date

Thank you for sharing @LucioV, what I would like to know is the date at which when I started contributing on Google Map, did anyone find a way to pin point his or her date. Someone suggested searching my email inbox for a welcome email or anything from Google map, but I could not find anything like that. I can only get a date of when I started participating here on Connect using my first post.

Level 8

@LucioV we have same years. It looks like this program started in mid-2015. Lucky me, i  still keep the email in my inbox :))) and share on my introduction Local Guide's Journey - RahmatHarman - Indonesia .

Google map tracked timeline on 2014, not remember the first time I used gmap, and in Nov 2015 I've received a thank-you e-mail that mentions me as local guides, and in  2017 I joined Local Guides Connect (user-id/140573). Lol, little bit late but it's better than never 

Selamat Datang Pemandu Lokal - In Bahasa IndonesiaSelamat Datang Pemandu Lokal - In Bahasa Indonesia

Level 10

Sorry @Raphael-Mahumane don't know how! You can use timeline to see photos you uploaded during the navigation!

My first photos uploaded to maps have been added to panoramio maybe in 2011 🙂

@RahmatHarmanP congratulations! 🙂 

Connect Moderator

Congratulations @LucioV

You are legend of this community!

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Former Google Contributor

Hi @LucioV,

WOW 3.5 years and so many things that you did for the community.

This is just great. I am very happy that Local Guides Connect can give you those feelings, and that you keep uploading photos, contributing and having fun with us 🙂

Keep on great posts and continue having fun with LG Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!
Level 10

Former Google Contributor

@LucioV I hope too. 

Have  a great day!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!
Level 10

@LucioV Congrats
i really like your photography 
wish to you all the best with many years of contributions on maps.

Join our Egypt Local Guides Community Egypt Local Guides
Connect Moderator

Hi @LucioV I've been trying to see how others might be able to find their LG start date and came across your post and thought it might help but now I don't think so. Not everyone seems to keep old emails and many delete their Welcome to Local Guides email 😞