gowthamselvam's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

It's a freaking freak shake &monster shake

Hi Foodies, 

A complete Monster Invasion at #Icekraftchennai. Many Monsters are taking over at Icekraft fight by eating them.

Pure Mango MonstershakePure Mango Monstershake

Chocolate FreakshakeChocolate Freakshake

All of them have built their respective armies and hide in a nutella jar !   Freakshakes starting at INR 265/-    Yummy Treat for your eyes ! #letsguide #mouthwatering #monstershake #freakshake #chennai #foodie #foodphotograpy  

P.S : My first post is food & drinks with food photography 

@PoliMC @TsekoV @Petra_M @VasT @BorrisS , Have a look !

Gowtham Selvam
you are educated by travelling - Solange Knowles
Ice Kraft Chennai, Gopathi Narayanaswami Chetty Road, 3rd Phase, Parthasarathi Puram, T Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
31 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: It's a freaking freak shake &monster shake

Hi @gowthamselvam,

Thanks for sharing these delicious shakes.

I would definitely try the one with mango. Do they have with caramel?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Hello @gowthamselvam,

Simply delicious! Nutella is always a good option. 

Which one did you like the most, the mango or chocolate one?  

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Many thanks @gowthamselvam for tagging me! I'm a well known foodie :). Is the jar full of cocoa-hazelnut cream?

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @gowthamselvam,

Thank you very much for sharing these shakes with us and for tagging me!

Did you use any specifications for taking the photo? Because you said that's a food photography.

They are looking very delicious. I like the chocolate one.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

@Petra_M you are welcome !

Hope they does !

Gowtham Selvam
Level 8

@BorrisS Thank you !

Always Chocolate !

Gowtham Selvam
Level 8

@VasT you are welcome ! 

Thats nice being an foodie . 

Nope. Not fully. It is one of the ingredient.

Gowtham Selvam
Level 8

Hi @PoliMC , 

you are welcome !!

Not any specific specifications. Just the closeup pic of the food, to give the detailed view !

They are delicious. Chocolate was the best !

Gowtham Selvam

Hey @gowthamselvam,

Awesome, thanks for sharing these amazing shakes! I love a good monster shake and at my favorite restaurant, Craft, you can find many varieties. Aren't those just so much fun? 

Caption: The Candy Feast "FreakShake" with candy floss and Salted Caramel Delight with salted caramel disk. ( Local Guide Andrew Milne)Caption: The Candy Feast "FreakShake" with candy floss and Salted Caramel Delight with salted caramel disk. ( Local Guide Andrew Milne)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!