OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 9

It's Almost Time To Say Goodbye 😒😭😒

Hello my Lovely LG Family....

Saying Goodbye to Someone Who Care and Love you are very Difficult and Hard. In Life, we met Many Persons at Many Events on Different Places and We get Connected with each other. but at the certain time We have to say goodbye to them. at that time we feel Empty and Broken from Heart because of that Person and their Memories, Feelings are Attached with us. They Deserve A great and Memorable Farewell, The Hardest Painful Goodbye in my Life was fro my Father before 20 years he Die between my arms on the hospital and I can't do anything just crying ,

That's for Human , it's just Two days to say Goodbye To Ramadan Month ,

I remember when I was a kid when they announced the end of Ramadan and the start of the first Eid Day , My Parent feel sad and all elders they feel sad , about me when I was kid I just wait Eid Holiday to play and have Fun and Eating Eating No more Fasting , children mentality ,The end of the holy month it's really sad thing , for that we have the Eid Holiday it's like the Prize for Fasting ...

GoodBye Ramadan hope we will live to meet you next year  Amen

Share your story !?

New York, NY, United States
90 comments
Level 9

Re: It's Almost Time To Say Goodbye 😒😭😒

Level 9

Level 7

@OSAMA I can see how fulfilling that is for you.  Just a question because I dont know, how about doing the fasting more time to be in the sate of fulfillment throughout the year? Is that possible?

Level 9

Level 9

Yeah that's possible @ZekariasT

Thanks ...

@ZekariasT wrote:

@OSAMA I can see how fulfilling that is for you.  Just a question because I dont know, how about doing the fasting more time to be in the sate of fulfillment throughout the year? Is that possible?

Level 9

Level 8

@OSAMA

I'm so sorry for your loss bro. I've been in a similar situation when my mother died before 5 year and it is so so so tough, some people need to just talk and barf out all their feelings to someone......Thanks for sharing with us your exprience mate....

We are leaving this blessed month of Ramadan, its beautiful days and nights... We are leaving the month of the qur’an and patience.....Thope this Ramadan increased us in emaan and taqwa, i wish and i pray May our acts of worship multiply.

May Allah forgive us of our sins , May He the most high accepted our worships and prayers, Ameen!

i'm so lucky to meet you  bro !!

Level 10

@OSAMA I just break my 27th fast and I really very sad to say Goodbye to Ramadan Kareem. More 2 or 3 days left. 

From other side feeling a bit happy because of EID and fulfilling 1 more Ramadan in my life. 

Thanks for your beautiful words and phrases for Ramadan. 

Level 9