ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Contribute Tab Acting Strange

Thank you @lakeoftea and @LucioV for sharing your experience.

This issue is now reported by several LGs, I havve already escalated this issue on Thursday night, so Google is already informed.

This post do not fit to "Travel, so I am merging it in here

Level 9

Plz help to solve technical issues

Hi ..

I THING there is technical problem with last update of google map 

All review that i made before a year ago it come show again ..

And when i make it .. it never disappear it just come again and again 

Plz some one help me to understand what is the problem??

I will attach a screen shot  for it Screenshot_20181208-052634.png

Connect Moderator

Re: Plz help to solve technical issues

Hi @mstfa thanks for reporting your issue, this is a known problem that only affects the Maps App on mobile. The reviews are fine, there is no need to add/edit them again. This issue should be resolved soon. Please read before posting to avoid duplication.

Regards Paul

Level 9

Sorry for duplicate..

I wasn't know it's known one ..

Next time I will read first 

Thanx for replying 

Connect Moderator

Level 10

Kontribusi

Selamat Malam, kemarin Saya buka Google maps di pilihan kontribusi muncul lagi tempat yang pernah Saya singgahi seolah-olah belum Saya rating Dan reviews padahal sudah pernah Saya rating Dan reviews. Setelah Saya klik lokasi tersebut ternyata sudah Saya rating Dan reviews . Ini bugs kah ? Belum pernah mengalami sebelum nya. Terimakasih 

Connect Moderator

Re: Kontribusi

Thank you for the feedback @citruzgrandis

this situation has been reported by several LGs. I will merge your post in Here

Level 8

Re: Issue with review in Google Maps App

@ErmesT

In my case, they are requesting a review of the month of May, with visits within my own country. 

And they ask me to rate and make comments that I have already made and they are published, they are even marked as priority, highlighted first in the pages. Hopefully a quick solution. 

Best regards.

LuaPL
Connect Moderator

Re: Issue with review in Google Maps App

Thank you for sharing @ErmesT

I have reset my timeline for deleting these reports, but they were not removed.
And I thought why these reports still on my page because I have reset. What are they referring?

Anyway, I hope the problem will be resolved soon.

Level 10

Ulasan muncul seperti menu edit

Tempate-tempat yang pernah di ulas tampil kembali dengan nilai bintang dan ulasan kosong. Seperti mengedit, jika kita klik bintang dan isi ulasan makan point menyesuaikan kembali. Tetapi point akan tetap jika kita abaikan. Apakah ini tampilan baru atau kesalahan sistem? Terima kasih:Muncul seperti tempat pernah dikunjungi tetapi belum di ulas.Muncul seperti tempat pernah dikunjungi tetapi belum di ulas.