cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Isla Cristina Hidden Gems

Isla Cristina Hidden Gems

Flor de Sal Salinas de Isla Cristina, Biomaris

Carretera Pozo del Camino - Isla Cristina, km 4, 21410 Isla Cristina, Huelva, Spain

October 13, 2018 @ 10:00 (CEST)

Do you know how the SALT is collected from the MARSHES?

We will discover it next 13th October at 10 am at the "Salinas del Alemán" in Isla Cristina; a lovely town located in the Coast of Light next to Ayamonte. We will make an special tour that will last 1hour and a half and we will be explained how procces goes.

We will check if the place is fine for people with Reduced Mobility 

The price is 5 euros for adults, 3 for kids and free for toddlers under 5 years old.

Come and join us :))))

P.S If it's raining we will have to change the date ...

Good Morning from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

RSVP here

Carretera Pozo del Camino - Isla Cristina, km 4, 21410 Isla Cristina, Huelva, Spain
12 comments
Level 9

Re: Isla Cristina Hidden Gems

what a creative idea my great friend @AlejandraMaria 🙂

waiting to discover together 😄

Level 9

Thank you very much @OSAMA

This meet-up is ready to be added to the list of the World Wide Geo Walk Season II 💎Hidden Friendship Gems💎 Meet-ups 😉

Good Afternoon from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Level 6

I’m from Bangladesh how can I join this meet up?

Level 10

Dear @AlejandraMaria, hope all's well. Looking forward to hearing your stories from Spain. Kindest regards from Osaka78 🙂 PS Dear @akipsharif, hope all's well with you. Yes you're welcome to join in. Check OSAMA's invitation for how to host Local Guides in your region. Kind regards from Osaka78 🙂

Level 6

Thank you for your response. I really want to join this kind meet ups.

Level 9

Hi @Osaka78forTRUMP,

Nice to see you here :))))

The mee-up was fantastic, we discovered interesting things about the Salt Proccess... I will share with you in the Recap 😉

Hi @akipsharif,

nice to meet you.

We like to participate in World Wide Meet-ups.  We choose a topic and we host one our citis.

You can have a look to the  link @Osaka78forTRUMP shared with us before and I am going to add a new one:

IlankovanT is coordinating a Worldwide - Meet-up to help others get around in October, push the link and maybe you could host an accessibility meet-up in your city.

In this post, Meet up to help others get around,  there are a lot of information about the main questions we should take in consideration when uploading Accessibility info to Google Maps or Hosting an Accessibility Meet-up.

I am going to host one: Ayamonte´s Accessibility,

If you have any quesions @akipsharif, we will help you :)))

Good Afternoon to both of you from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Level 10

Awesome @AlejandraMaria 🙂

Level 7

Hello@AlejandraMaria

Good information along with pic. Thanks for this.

Best.

Level 9

Hi @shantanu-kaizen !

Thank you very much 🙂

This was a meet-up we had last October, if you want to read more about how it was a all that we learned there is a  Recap about it : [RECAP] Isla Cristina Hidden Gems

Good Evening From the South of Spain,

Alejandra.