Hardtoung's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Is there others?

Is there a way to find out how many local guides Connect others that are around me?

Hobbs, NM, USA
5 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Is there others?

Hi @Hardtoung only by searching for posts and Meetups around your location. This isn't easy. It is a bit challenging to both reveal this sort of information while also maintaining privacy.

Regards Paul

Google Moderator

Hello @Hardtoung,

Welcome to Connect! 

It's great that you want to find other Local Guides around you!

First, I recommend you to check in here if there are any already organized Meet-Ups around you in the near future. If there aren't any available currently you can create one yourself.

In this post How to Organize a Local Guides Meet-Up you will find everything you need on how to create a Meet-Up.

Thank you for helping @PaulPavlinovich!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Thank you for your help
Level 7

Thank you for the information,

Paul.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Hardtoung

You can tag Connect members in your posts by writing @ before their nickname. This way they receive a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with them directly.

To find fellow Local Guides from your area, try searching the community for mentions of your city/country to find posts that have that name in the title, body of the post, or the location tag.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!