FelixFelicis's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Is there anyway to renew or re-earn my 1TB of space?

My Google Local Guide 1TB plan is expiring soon and I want to know if I can earn it back without having to pay. It's the one true perk that I enjoy from being a Local Guide, especially as a college student.

If any Google Reps see this, please know that I'm still willing to contribute to the community as I have always done and would really appreciate it if I kept my 1TB. 😞

Thank you!

2 comments
Level 9

Re: Is there anyway to renew or re-earn my 1TB of space?

Do you still have the 1TB storage? I lost mine months ago since the promotion ended. I don’t think they’re doing any promotion like that anymore so I assume you would have to start paying for it to keep it. 

Connect Moderator

Re: Is there anyway to renew or re-earn my 1TB of space?

Hi @FelixFelicis A Warm Welcome back in Connect, after more than one year.

The promotions expired months ago, and it will not restarted. Here is the Official post: Drive storage promotion has ended

I was facing this situation months ago, so I tried to understand how is possible to contribute without an extra storage, and I discovered How to set my drive space for a better use.

Here is the post: How to use your space in Google drive

As this seems to be one of your first post in here, I take the opportunity to give you some information to know now to interact with the community:

• Need Help?: The help area give you a lot of solutions if you need to "know how to ...."
    • Explore the Forum menu, to see what the various sections are about. You will find many interesting parts regarding, for example, meet-up, or photographic technique.
    • Give to the post a descriptive title

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Welcome again, I hope to see you soon 🙂

Ermes