pathfinder's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Is there any Google Local Guide from Dungarpur, Rajasthan?

Hello, all Local Guides from Dungarpur Rajasthan,

I am a level 6 Local Guide from Dungarpur. and Looking for more Local Guides from our Area. if there is anyone then, please let me know. we'll arrange a Meetup and discuss the adding place on Google Maps. 

As you know that Dungarpur is growing and emerging each day and there is lack of Local Guides in Dungarpur. If we want to make our Dungarpur boom on Internet and Google, then we need to update each and every place of our beloved Dungarpur on Google with the original and authenticated information. 

Let make efforts of Our Nagar Parishad Chairman Mr. KK Gupta visible on Google Maps. If you are from Dungarpur and Local Guide as well then please join the Google+ Community of Dungarpur Local Guides at https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/110356913049403640902

[Redacted]

Thank You

Dungarpur, Rajasthan, India
8 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Is there any Google Local Guide from Dungarpur, Rajasthan?

Hello @pathfinderI redacted your personal e-mail from your post. We do not encourage Local Guides to share private information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety. If you wish to get in touch with other Local Guides, you can use private messaging system.

Please take a moment to review our community policy and check this useful tips on using this community before posting. Thank you so much!

Level 6

Thank You @Atsukot

Next time I'll keep in mind the privacy policies of Local Guides Connect.

Former Google Contributor

Thank you so much! @pathfinder 🙂

Level 5

Hello @pathfinder I'm from Dungarpur but currently staying in Jaipur. It's good to know that there are some active local guides like you in dungarpur. 

Level 6

Hello @NipunKalal

Glad to know that. if you know more people from Dungarpur who actively Contributing to the local guides then we can organize a Local Guide Meet in Dungarpur. and We can capture the newly renewed beauty of Dungarpur City. Also we can cover the rural part of Dungarpur. You know our Dungarpur has potential but no one knows. So, lets make Dungarpur proud together. What Say?

Thank You

Level 9

Hey @pathfinder,

I'm from Kota Rajasthan. What's the distance between Kota and your place. And Welcome to LG Community. And your doing well .

Regards

Ravindranath Sawane

India
Level 5

I completely agree with you, but I'm not friends with any local guide who is from Dungarpur too. Anyway let's make a proper plan and discuss over it.

Level 5

Hello @Ravisawane distance between Dungarpur and Kota is around 370kms or 9 hour.