Amiran's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Is direct road editing coming back?

Yes, I think we'll have to wait... we still are waiting for the +2 points for each photo tag 🙂

Level 8

Hi @LucioV,

Can you tell me, in a separate thread, more about that photo tag points?

Level 10

Now it passed more than 1.5 year and this is hard to wait more. Even if editing roads be without point we need to contribute in this way.

And about photo tag 😄 Yes, it should be also in contribution window. Nice reminding @LucioV

Amir | Join us on IranLocalGuides
Level 10

Cảm ơn @Amiran đã cho biết thông tin mới. Hy vọng điều đó sẽ trở nên hiện thực.

Level 9

رد: Is direct road editing coming back?

I've seen this while check the new update 

PicsArt_11-10-04.38.53.jpg

I try to find how adding new road 

but i couldn't so thank to you and everyone answered here

Level 10

Betreff: Is direct road editing coming back?

Other new functions and updates to maps.

Slightly off topic so post has been moved to:

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Recent-changes-and-updates-in-maps/m-p/1162...

Level 10

Betreff: Is direct road editing coming back?

Hello @SuzanneBozz, No this is not hijack at all 😄 but because this is about another thing, I think it would be better if you start a new thread about working hours and again mention me an others so we can continue our discussion there.

I also saw this change in past weeks but as also another user mentioned (I can't find the link of that in Connect) new way for adding working hours is more difficult than previous!

Level 10

@Amiran

Hi dear I noticed this about one week ago and I expect the the same as @YK1001 mentioned.

Level 10

Yes @NABILazeez, Currently I'm also disappointed with having new tool 😞 As @YK1001 mentioned that was exciting for new discovery and also a hope. Because this was and this is one of the most requested feature.