Mr_Hwang-Korean's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Is Tteokbokki spicy to you?

I see @Mr_Hwang-Korean, I think it is the word cake that confuses me, as i keep thinking that it is either a breakfast dish or for desert. It does looks more like an evening meal though, and I hope I can try it one day. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

@Mr_Hwang-Korean that's great! I love trying new versions of well-known dishes, so one day I'll try this for sure 🙂

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 2

Hi there, 

a few minutes ago i ate Tteokbokki for the very first time and it was really spicy for me. I have to cool it down with white raddish. I diddn´t expect it to be th

is spicy. best wishes from germany. Stay healthy