plusrahul's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Is Local Guides giving real information

As Google is offering service of Local Guide for better performance of Google map. Here anyone can opt this companion, here the question comes is local guides are providing the real information or just fabricated. 

Better review can overcome with this situation. So be a better reviewer for advance information flow across.

4 comments
Level 7

Re: Is Local Guides giving real information

Nice one @plusrahul

Google is really giving every local guide an opportunity to showcase their community. 

And I'm very sure Google is also doing their best to checkmate/regulate information sent in to their database. 

With google, the whole world becomes just one click away

Level 8

Yes @plusrahul

Excellent thought.

Cheers and have a nice day.

Level 7

Hello Dear

what a  waste question that Is Local Guides giving real information as you question is very odd think if I give or any one LG giving wrong information regarding places

who will then make faith on it and what will  he or she get by giving wrong information and if you think just for pleasure and if go wrong place by wrong direction I will suffer little bit but  last I will reach my destination and it will take time  and I or we who had suffered by wrong information will be more aware during navigation but it will not wrong informer loss it is indirect LOSS OF GOOGLE MAPS AND LOSS OF OIL COMPANY AND TIME OF THE PERSON who had travelled on the information he got on map.

As per me and my experience I had not faced such wrong information and so by looking i made my hobby to guide peoples by giving proper information and I enjoy it.

So my TAG LINE IS   PLAY THE GAME OF LIFE PLAYFULLY  GOOD DAY

FROM GAGANSHARMA009    

Level 4

This is good you didn't find any wrong location or others, but the real scenario is something different, there are so many places having wrong tagging and fabricated reviews available. Do some research... even on google.

And do remember none of the questions is waste. In today's era everything is answerable beautifully. 

Be happy. God bless you.