Amiran's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Is Bike sharing station disabled?

Just found that "Bike Sharing Station" is no more than available to select as category. But why? This is necessary for bike friendly areas. Also it's icon on the map shows an urban service but now it is not available for selection 😕

Hope this to be a temporary issue...

Amir | Join us on IranLocalGuides
3 comments
Level 10

Re: Is Bike sharing station disabled?

@Amiran just noted that one of our other colleagues in Netherlands @jaytromp posted a similar post here

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Limited-Categories/m-p/1280542#M283924

My last reply was "For categories that are not there and you feel it is needed, do post a suggestion in Idea Exchange."

Can one of yourselves create the post in Idea Exchange and we can support the idea. 
*Assuming both are the same needs.

Level 10

Thanks @StephenAbraham

But this was question and request about why this category disabled and because of this I posted here.

Also I think idea exchange should be used for more generic ideas and this is so minor case request. Anyway I'll do it. Thanks for suggestion

Amir | Join us on IranLocalGuides
Level 9

I also have this issue. The work around some people seem to be using is marking bike share stations as bike rental companies, but I agree that we should be able to add and recategorize locations with the Bike Share Station category as we used to.