SamyK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Invited to become a Regional Lead

Greetings fellow guides !

I was just invited to become a Regional Lead. I have clicked the link to become one but it rederects me to the local guide page. Any could let me know what to do.

Thanks !

3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 8
Solution

Re: Invited to becoem a Regional Lead

Hi @SamyK,

If you receive the invite from the Mapmaker tool, you can be assured that this auto generated invite is not valid any more.

Please see an Expert's reply to a recent discussion at Mapmaker Support forum.

If you received the invite from other Channels, please make it clear from where, I am sure the Experts here will help you once they can see the details.

View solution in original post

Level 8
Solution

Re: Invited to becoem a Regional Lead

Hi @SamyK,

If you receive the invite from the Mapmaker tool, you can be assured that this auto generated invite is not valid any more.

Please see an Expert's reply to a recent discussion at Mapmaker Support forum.

If you received the invite from other Channels, please make it clear from where, I am sure the Experts here will help you once they can see the details.

Level 7

Re: Invited to become a Regional Lead

No. I did infact receive it via Map Maker.

Thanks.

Level 8

Re: Invited to become a Regional Lead

Hi @SamyK,

I remember when myself see that message in Mapmaker, I feel extreme lucky and happy until I actuallly click on the link.

Let's keep on doing Mapping.  Once Google needs more RL, they will use their internal process to invite suitable Mappers.

I am sure our contributions to the Maps, to the communitities will be part of the considerations.