cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Invitation to join in Worldwide Hospital Edit Walk

Hi @Osaka78forTRUMP and all.

We appreciate your enthusiasm. Just a quick reminder: @BruceDM already suggested to @Sagir in this post to tweak his meetup's description - as global Meet-up campaigns are not within the scope of Local Guides Meet-up policy. In order to be approved, a meet-up must address iits description a specific location and date. So we would ask you all kindly to create a description and provide an image that reflect your plans for Hospital edits/general edits in a specific location on a specific date.  

As an example, please check this related and approved meet-up that @HelloSamsonR proposed here: https://goo.gl/WfgSTW

Many thanks to all and have a great mapping!

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 10

Dear @AtmaR @JonasKL @laptrinhfe @MariaBi @Nerella2020, hope all's well. Thanks for your fast replies and support. In case you want to host an official meet-up for Local Guides in your city as part of Worldwide Hospital Edit Walk, tag us when your meet-up is approved and we'll help you spread the word. In case you'd just like to join in by contributing hospital, medical and emergency data, reviews and photos for Maps, we'd love to hear your stories. We're inviting multiple Local Guides to join in here over the next few weeks, you can unsubscribe on your user subscriptions page. Thanks and kind regards from Osaka78 PS Dear MariaBi, yes, hospital meet-up for Busselton Local Guides coming soon 🙂

wrote:

Hi @Osaka78 and all.

We appreciate your enthusiasm. Just a quick reminder: @BruceDM already suggested to @Sagir in this post to tweak his meetup's description - as global Meet-up campaigns are not within the scope of Local Guides Meet-up policy. In order to be approved, a meet-up must address iits description a specific location and date. So we would ask you all kindly to create a description and provide an image that reflect your plans for Hospital edits/general edits in a specific location on a specific date.  

As an example, please check this related and approved meet-up that @HelloSamsonR proposed here: https://goo.gl/WfgSTW

Many thanks to all and have a great mapping!

Level 10

Dear @denisbaranoff @M2AC @Peter_Broster @PaulKang @VijayaBhaskar @DannyNikko @ShahzamanS @prasunkumarb @shahrans @DennisH, hope all's well. Today we're sending you an Invitation to join in Worldwide Hospital Edit Walk. You're welcome to participate by hosting a hospital themed meet-up for Local Guides in your city or by contributing hospital, medical and emergency services data, reviews and photos for Maps. Kind regards from Osaka78

Level 10

Dear @clickonRavi @Ashis @zoburaz @PatelJ @sohelk @ChandaR @Mysta02 @StevenA @HiroshiS @MohaisinS, hope all's well. Today we're sending you an Invitation to join in Worldwide Hospital Edit Walk.You're welcome to participate by hosting a hospital themed meet-up or contributing hospital, medical and emergency data, photos, reviews for Maps. Kind regards from Osaka78

Level 10

@Osaka78forTRUMP Thank u 4 the invite...Has travel to SanAntonio and Doha for couple of weeks. So cannot host the same immediately...

Regards, 

Fahid K.A

Level 8

Thank You @Osaka78forTRUMP

I posted to Finland Local Guides community this invitation, and at least few is going to participate. In Finland we have a very good situation what comes to the hospital and the emergency services etc. but we're all going to check that information is correct.

-TomiFinland
Level 10

@TomiFinland Hello Thanks for sharing Information👍llll

Level 10

Dear @Fahid and @TomiFinland, hope all's well. Thanks for fast reply. Thanks for letting us know. Yes, Tomi, you're right, we feel same, maybe many minor edits for emergency services here in Busselton, Australia, same as Finland. Always good to meet-up with Local Guides, looking forward to hearing your stories. Kind regards from Osaka78 PS We're posting many invitations here over the next few weeks, you can unsubscribe on your user subscriptions page. 

TomiFinland wrote:

Thank You @Osaka78

I posted to Finland Local Guides community this invitation, and at least few is going to participate. In Finland we have a very good situation what comes to the hospital and the emergency services etc. but we're all going to check that information is correct.

-TomiFinland

Level 9

Hi @Osaka78forTRUMP thanks for tagging me, i'll make it real on my next meetup 🙂

Level 10

Yes, that's great, @FahmiAdimara, thanks for letting us know. Kind regards from Osaka78

@FahmiAdimara wrote:

Hi @Osaka78forTRUMP thanks for tagging me, i'll make it real on my next meetup 🙂