cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Invitation to join in Worldwide Hospital Edit Walk

Sure I will

@Osaka78forTRUMP wrote:

Dear @FazeelUsmani @Gowtham2005 @Noel_Hyd @KarthikeyanLandRov @Jayanthkumar @Abhishek_vekaria @ashutosh1 @SajolKDas @Orthofriend @Shoaib_Kahut1, hope all's well. Today we're sending you an Invitation to join in Worldwide Hospital Edit Walk. You're welcome to participate in this endeavour to map hospitals, medical centres and emergency services all around Earth. Kind regards from Osaka78

Level 3

Thank you for invitation.I will join the group.

Level 9

Thanks for the invitation @Osaka78forTRUMP I am glad to be part of this great cause.

It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
Level 7

That's sound's good. Love it to be join, but i will do my best 🙂

Level 4

Am in Penang, Malaysia
Level 9

Thanks @Osaka78forTRUMP for your invitation. We will take initiative to map hospitals.

I ❤️ Bangladesh | Meet-Ups | Achievements | Instagram | My Website
Level 8

Thanks for the invite, however it clashes with some World Wetland Day activities I will be attending.

https://www.ramsar.org/activity/world-wetlands-day-2018

I am reasonably sure most medical facilities, and emergency services are well mapped. I do keep an eye out for changes.

Level 10

Dear @FazeelUsmani @Hein-Htet-Naing @JonasKL @RiyaNBN @Surfme61 @ShahMdSultan @PaulOBrien, hope all's well. Thanks for your fast reply. In case you decide to host a Worldwide Hospital Edit Walk for Local Guides in your city, tag us when your meet-up is approved and we'll help you spread the word. We're inviting multiple Local Guides to join in here over the next few weeks, you can unsubscribe on your user subscriptions page. Kind regards from Osaka78 PS PaulOBrien and RiyaNBN, it's ok if date is double booked for you, any contributions you can make at any time are awesome. Everyone side by side, chipping in together, bit by bit, is what makes Maps so great. Thanks for letting us know. 🙂

Level 10

Dear @TomiFinland @honeypenny @arih7613 @Charleybaits @BoyScout @B168AJS @hniccodemus @Lahore_guide @colinavig8 @Dorayd-Philippines, hope all's well. Today we're sending you an Invitation to join in Worldwide Hospital Edit Walk. You're welcome to participate by hosting a meet-up for Local Guides in your city or helping map, review, photograph hospitals, medical centres and emergency services. Kind regards from Osaka78

Level 10

Dear @Phckundanpur @راضي @Kamalhasnainee @KanSingh @mwreuter @MarianoCal @DaBigOne @bsobel226 @EQUICKUGANDA @Routrayamulya3, hope all's well. Today we're sending you an Invitation to join in Worldwide Hospital Edit Walk. You're welcome to host a meet-up for Local Guides in your city or participate by updating, adding, reviewing, photographing hospitals, medical and emergency services. Kind regards from Osaka78