Sagir's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Invitation to join Worldwide Hospital Edit Season 2

this is great meetup bro @Sagir 🙂 lets map and edit all the hospitals around the world 🙂

Level 8

Hi @Sagir ,

It really a great initiave. I will host a meetup soon in place of  @deepakjhic and he will join me on 10th Feb. 

Thanks Deepak (@ deepakjhic) for updating me and accepting me to host the Meetup.

Connect Moderator

hi @Prdeep

thanks for your interest in this.

i like your collaboration you and @deepakjhic

share here with us when approved the link of your meet up.

kind regards

sagir

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 8

Heyy @Sagir @deepakjhic and all co-LG,

So we are here now with the Link - WW Hospital Edit Walk Karnal (under review).

Congratulation as your meetup got approved. Hope you will share soon the list of approved meetups. 

Cheers !! Happy mapping.

Pardeep

Level 9

Great initiative @Sagir I will surely host a meet up in my city on this initiative.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sagir happy to see your this great inspiral chain, thanks to add mention me, sure i'll attend this worldwide Meetup by hosting Hospital Edit Walk in my city, soon i will update here more once i will submit my Meetup

Level 9

Hi @Sagir

This is very much helpful as it provide us with our emergency health care services in times of needs, I will be running it here in South Africa, Durban and I will try to motivate others as well from other different provinces and cities.

Thank you for caring!

Connect Moderator

Hi @PriyankaU 

@Raphael-Mahumane 

and @Anonymous

thanks for your interest in this. share with us the link of your meet up when approved.

kind regards

Sagir

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 8

Friends, I am sharing my happiness for the successfully completed Meetup. Click here for Recap, photo album and other stuff.

Thanks, see you soon.

Pardeep.

Level 8

@Sagir as a medical personnel, I love this initiative, I was unable to do a meetup but I have taken it as a personal goal to map and edit as many health care related places as i can to give the most accurate information. These areas are sensitive and having the correct information in an emergency can be crucial. You are doing amazing work Sagir 🙂