cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Invitation to join Worldwide Hospital Edit Season 2

Hospital Edit logo: designed by meHospital Edit logo: designed by me

Hello Local Guides and Welcome to the Worldwide Hospital Edit Walk Season 2

After having a successful World Wide Hospital Edit Walk, here is season 2.

This initiative is a community self-driven idea by we Local Guides been put in place to help our community by providing quality contributions to the Google maps to help people in our community in times of need.

On this day our focal point would be to add/edit/review hospitals, medical centres, Clinics, Doctors office and any medical related facility on Google Maps.

No matter wherever you are in the world we encourage you to join hands and make an impact in your community by providing useful information about hospitals & medical centres in your community.

No contribution is too small. Even if it's just by adding, answering questions, edit and inputting a photo all are welcome and appreciated, because no matter how little our contribution is, it can actually help people in times of need to locate, know about or have an overview about the place.

The Meet should hold between 2nd and 10th February 2019.

I encourage you all to participate either by joining or creating a Meet up. Also you can go on your own to make the impact in your community without organising the meet up.

To know how to create or organise a Meet up, please visit this useful link found on the Local Guides homepage: meetup how-to

If you are taking part in this, kindly comment in the comment box below with the link of approve meet up.

looking forward to hearing from you all.

LIST OF APPROVED MEET UPS

1. World Wide Hospital Edit Walk for city Karnal Haryana  Host @Prdeep 
  2. WW Hospital Edit S2 Lagos   Host @Sagir 
  3. Hospital edit walk season 2 Abuja Host @MAN-O 
  4. Hospital Edit Walk: Bharuch Host @PriyankaU 
  5. Hospital Edit Walk S2: Gbagada Host : Sagir

Lets do it again: 

@

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

31 comments
Level 9

Re: Invitation to join Worldwide Hospital Edit Season 2

This is a good idea, I missed the season 1 i will not miss this season 2 i am looking at organising a meetup in Abuja, Nigeria . I will certainly contribute my part. thanks

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Sagir,

Thank you for this amazing initiative! I hope a lot of Local Guides can join you and this session will be even more successful than the previous one.

I wish you good luck! Please don't forget to post a recap afterwards 🙂

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Amazing initiative, @Sagir. Thank you for sharing! Make sure we see a recap. Hospital details are really important to have updated. Make sure you know which hospital specializes in what and if the contact info is correct. In my opinion, these are the most crucial points to look after.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Connect Moderator

Hi @MAN-O 

This will be awesome. drop the link of your meet up in the comments below when it is approved.

Thanks

Kind regards

Sagir

Connect Moderator

Thanks for your kind words and motivation

@RadieN and @IrrPavlova

I hope this year will be more great than last year.

I will surely share the recap with you all.

Kind regards

Sagir

Connect Moderator

It's here once again my friends..

@Julien44 @ShafiulB @Kamalhasnainee @Anonymous @SalmaanN @NatalkaR

@Tula @Haseeb

Let's do it together 👌👍🤗

Level 10

Hi @Sagir

Thank you so much for another fabulous Google Maps Local Guides Connect Worldwide Hospital edit event. Looking forward to the recap. 

Thankyou for organising it and letting us know all the super detail. I will share it too. 

With kind regards

@Justine2807

Connect Moderator

Thanks @Justine2807 for your kind support and encouragement..

Level 9

any one taking initiative from Kuala Lumpur. I would like to join 🙂
thanks for inviting me yet once again let's do it bro @Sagir