ShafiulB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Invitation to all Local guides

Hello all local guides,

I have a Google Supported unofficial Local Guides Community, That is Comilla Local Guides , Bangladesh. 

There are three Supported Community in our country ... All Community are make important Contribution to Reach Local guides all country side of Bangladesh.

So as a new community of Bangladesh i want to invite All Local Guides across the world to join with us .

Give some advice or tips by a post for the new Local guides member of Comilla Local Guides

So that they found inspiration to work with all Local guides world. Because maximum member of  Comilla Local Guides are new to this program.

Otherwise i m trying to reach whole Comilla district to Introduce about Local guides Program or planning to arrange some meet ups in the rural area or some popular university or College . I think its will help me to enlarge our Community or Local Guides World.

Happy Mapping 

Happy Guiding ....

Best regards

Md Shafiul Bashar

Comilla Local Guides

Comilla, Chittagong Division, Bangladesh
11 comments
Level 8

Re: Invitation to all Local guides

Hi @ShafiulB,

The Community Moderator badge is something I wish I can have.

Regarding you Community, can you describe what topics are usually being discussed?  What kind of meet-ups are more popular among your members?

Connect Moderator

@YK1001 THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT..

We re planing for some events meet up about introduce Local guides , invite new member, or Map editing at Comilla district , Bangladesh ..

Level 9
Level 9

Hey Md, I have a question and maybe @YK1001 can help

I notice on this thread you have some helpful tags: Bangladesh COMILLA community LocalGuides Moderator

Tags are a really useful way to organize the community and for people to find connected things. Your tags here make complete sense as they relate directly to the content.

However you seem to use the Bangladesh COMILLA tags on all your posts, even posts they have no connection to.

I'm wondering if this dilutes their usefulness,  ie. if someone searches for certain tag words they are going to find some unrelated stuff.

What are your thoughts?

Connect Moderator

@Pea HI.. 

i have used in many time some of my favorite tags COMILLA OR BANGLADESH so that i can find my replay easily .

But if this tag use, make any violent for this program rule i will DECREASE these tag use ...  

Level 9
Level 9

Another way to find all your posts easily would be to bookmark https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/forums/recentpostspage/user-id/30987

Maybe you can include COMMILA etc in your signature instead, in the way Sampson has with his links?

Best of luck with your LG Community

Connect Moderator

@Pea i know that ...  this is the first way to find my replay or post ... 

but i have one more way to find my replay or post .... 

whats your way ..... ? 

happy Guiding 

Level 7

There are 4 supported communities in Bangladesh.

Connect Moderator

@CapitalH u r Wrong... 

there are 5 Supported Community at Bangladesh at now....  Re check Community my map.

Level 7

Yes, my bad. The other supported community is very close to India, I thought it's there.