Stuart_C's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Introduction time

Hi everyone!

I'm Stuart, a local guide based in  Prague, Czech Republic. I've been part of the programme pretty much since the beginning and am still loving it as much as ever. I'm now up to level 8 and have passed 15 million photo views. 

So what do I get up to on Maps? Well, 
shops, cafes, bars ... names and opening times all constantly change and need updating, but that's what I love and what gives me satisfaction from Maps. Trying to keep on top of my local area can be tough, but it's a challenge that has to be met! No backing out now!

I'm an avid photographs of places too, and Maps is the perfect place to put my shots out there and get them seen by people. Maps gives me that extra motivation to get my camera and go out on the streets.

I've been on a few meet-ups with the other guides on Prague – Zdenek, Lukáš and co. We're a small but enthusiastic group, always up for a coffee, beer and chat, and of course snap a few photos together. 

Keep going for it, all you guides!! Hoping to connect with some of you here on the online community! If anyone is planning a Prague visit, get in touch and lets meet up!

Stuart

Talk soon...

With some of the local guides on Prague earlier this yearWith some of the local guides on Prague earlier this year

Prague, Czechia