McJason's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Introducing the new Local Guide T-shirt

Local Guide T-Shirt conceptLocal Guide T-Shirt concept

This morning, I woke up with a great idea in mind - Google Local Guide T-Shirt concept. I am aware that Local Guides T-Shirts already exist and a few people was wearing it during LG SUMMIT 2017. My idea is that Local Guides reaching a certain level would stand a chance of receiving a Local Guide T-Shirt as "perks".  I truly believe that everyone would love ❤️ to have one of those T-shirt. Keep on reading...

• We contribute to the very advancement (progress) of Google maps with passion.
  • We visit places with our cameras and smart phones to get the best shot of it for Google.
  • We answer to people question, wondering why are we taking excessive amount of photos.
  • We make the impossible become possible by adding a new place in Google map.

In short, obtaining a Google Local Guide T-Shirt would certainly give us more dedication in our daily contributions and on top of everything, we are proud of being a Local Guide.

Please share your opinion and don't forget to leave a Kudos <3.

heart.jpg

5 comments
Level 8

Re: Introducing the new Local Guide T-shirt

@McJason Okey that's quite interesting 👍and something different 👍👍

Level 8

@McJason  Support  

Level 8

Great Idea, I so want to have one of these T-shirts ❤️ 

@McJason wrote:

Local Guide T-Shirt conceptLocal Guide T-Shirt concept

This morning, I woke up with a great idea in mind - Google Local Guide T-Shirt concept. I am aware that Local Guides T-Shirts already exist and a few people was wearing it during LG SUMMIT 2017. My idea is that Local Guides reaching a certain level would stand a chance of receiving a Local Guide T-Shirt as "perks".  I truly believe that everyone would love ❤️ to have one of those T-shirt. Keep on reading...

• We contribute to the very advancement (progress) of Google maps with passion.
  • We visit places with our cameras and smart phones to get the best shot of it for Google.
  • We answer to people question, wondering why are we taking excessive amount of photos.
  • We make the impossible become possible by adding a new place in Google map.

In short, obtaining a Google Local Guide T-Shirt would certainly give us more dedication in our daily contributions and on top of everything, we are proud of being a Local Guide.

Please share your opinion and don't forget to leave a Kudos <3.

heart.jpg

Level 8

Good idea .T-shirt design and color combo looking nice. 

Level 10

Ya it is good but at least some good prizes and certifications from Google then it is more addicted..

Ansuman Mishra