HelloJess's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Introducing new badges on Google Maps

Olá @HelloJess, gostei que está novidade está disponível para todos os Local Guides. Lovely.

Screenshot_2017-11-20-17-59-28.png

Vanessa Melo
Level 9

@HelloJess

Being a Pixel user I got the update only on 20/11/17 .

So understanding that Android is coming as a second priority for Google.

I was a Google fan with a strong belief that a OS for computer will be given for Computer users and Dominate the world . 

Like Android a Operation system for Computer by Google is the most expected things as Google webstore is having more than sufficient apps for people for daily like and kids for learning.

With the availability of access to Internet with Jio in India the service have become cheaper and a daily limit for use made the people use more internet on a daily basis . 

Instead of using what's app and Facebook , Google webstore provide lot of products free to use . 

Never seen that Google promoting those wonderful products .

Example 3d home design , Sheets etc 

Some schools are taking advantage of My classroom and all but it is rarely used .

Hope Google will be the next company to bring the Operation System for Computer

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/badges/userbadgespage/user-id/21203/page/1#
Level 9

Got new UI of My Contributions in Google Maps

Screenshot_2017-11-20-14-28-38-238_com.google.android.apps.maps.pngScreenshot_2017-11-20-14-41-25-499_com.google.android.apps.maps.png

"Master Photographer" I like this badge very much 🙂

Screenshot_2017-11-20-14-41-30-686_com.google.android.apps.maps.pngScreenshot_2017-11-20-14-41-42-332_com.google.android.apps.maps.pngScreenshot_2017-11-20-14-42-00-940_com.google.android.apps.maps.png

I ❤️ Bangladesh | Meet-Ups | Achievements | Instagram | My Website
Level 10

Hello @HelloJess and Friends, Have a nice day. I got new #badges for Google Maps of Bangladesh, #Thanksgiving #GoogleMaps #LocalGuides #ComillaLocalGuides #Bangladesh

Master ReviewerMaster Reviewer

Master PhotographerMaster Photographer

Master TrailblazerMaster Trailblazer

Master  Fact FinderMaster Fact Finder

Local guide Level  10Local guide Level 10

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Level 8

@HelloJess @HelloSamsonR @OSAMA @OmarBD My Badges just Arrived yesterday 20 November around 09;00 am AST drop my kids off check my Google Maps profile every day as usual and there they were, thank you so much, I feel more part of the connect embroidery and that's awesome

IMG_E1038[1].JPG

IMG_E1039[1].JPG

IMG_E1040[1].JPG

Level 7

wow

It's alright to take a break just don't quit
Level 9

Got it! Cool update! 

Level 8

@HelloJess thank you! Do you provide any statistics? Which is the badge number one that the most local guides have? Which is the rarest one? 

#BeKnownForWhatYouCreate
Level 10

Bonjour à tous guides locaux

@HelloJess, je rejoins @NinCo, cela serait intéressant d'avoir des statistiques sur les badges avec une répartition dans le monde.

Connect Moderator

Do badges hows on desktop?