HelloJess's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Google Maps Launches New Updates

@ProfArunCM wrote:

@LucioV it is on iOS or Android or both?

@ProfArunCM It is available on both phones!!

Level 8

Level 10

Not yet here in New Delhi, India @HelloSamsonR

Level 8

@HelloSamsonR are talking about android and IOS?

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

@ProfArunCM wrote:

@LucioV it is on iOS or Android or both?

@ProfArunCM It is available on both phones!!

Level 10

@AkmalB wrote:

@HelloSamsonR it is really a nice update in Google Maps. 

Thanks for the news and information. 

@AkmalB You are welcome bro. Anything for the Family. I just can't do without pressing or using the Google Maps in a day. That's how I see this updates.😊

Level 10

@DavidTito wrote:

@HelloSamsonR This looks interesting But has not reached Australia yet I've checked both Android and IOS I look forward to seeing it soon 

Hi @DavidTito Yes the updates are still rolling in am sure it will arrive for the Aussies soon 😊

Level 9

Congrat Master Reviewer @HelloSamsonR

And Congratulations for all of us 🎉😁🎉😁🎉😁🎉😁🎉😁🎉😁🎉😁

Level 10

Wow @HelloSamsonR

What a fantastic achievement! A well deserved honour! A great accomplishment! I am so so happy for you! A sensational accomplishment to be recognised by Google as a Master Reviewer. You are very talented, this show your excellence in what you do! Congratulations my friend! This is total awesomeness! Superb! Shine on champion! Cheers! Hooray hooray hooray! 

Well done! 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

Hi Everyone I was just out there using my Google maps as usually and I saw that a recent updates has been made to the Google Maps. You can check yours too. Now badges reflect across the Google Maps application that reflects the way in which we contribute to the Local Guides Program ranging from Reviews, Photos, Edits e.t.c. You can share your Achievement/Badges directly from the app itself now. I have earned a lot of them and one I would like to share is this, have a look at it belowIMG_20171010_111536.jpg

You can check yours to see this updates. This looks awesome, the application is more interactive than before. I love this new updates.!!!

Level 8

Level 10

@OSAMA wrote:

Congrat Master Reviewer @HelloSamsonR

And Congratulations for all of us 🎉😁🎉😁🎉😁🎉😁🎉😁🎉😁🎉😁

@OSAMA Thank you bro Lol. Very soon the updates will arrive for you too. Congratulations in advance 😊