Towhidul's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Introducing myself

Name: Md Towhidul Islam

Social Works: Works as a moderator in a Blood Donor Community based on social media e.g. facebook. I do manage blood for those people who are in need.

Last Educational Degree: MBA in Marketing and Finance

About Myself: I am working as Senior Executive Officer of Mercantile Bank Limited, a leading private commercial bank of Bangladesh. Presently I'm serving at Moghbazar Branch of the bank. I work of credit desk of the branch. I assess loan requirement of my client's and send loan proposal to head office to sanction loans to my clients.  

As a Local Guide: I am a passionate google map user. So in my way of using it I started reviewing places I visit. Slowly I started posting photos also of the paces where I do visit. I believe it helps people tremendously to make their life easier as the way google map is making my life easier. Now these activities have become my hobby also.

My Opinion: I am very much keen to attend in the Local Guides community and program to share my all mapping experience and also to be enriched by others experience. And this way our google local guide community will grow up more vigorously.

Bye Bye

Dhaka, Bangladesh