GhazalaShah's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Introducing myself

Hi everyone! My name is Ghazala Shah, I live in Karachi. Although my professional career is working as a medical doctor but exploring maps has been a thing of interest since long. Additionally, I am fond of capturing views, people & things by camera. So this led me to join Google maps as a local guide.

I tend to eat out less hence very few of my posts have photos of food items (although I am try to improve on this tendency of mine) I love natural landscapes but as Karachi is a  jungle of concrete; I have started loving to photograph the buildings.. & feels like buildings & me have developed a kind of a telecontact where we can talk to each other (Lolz pun intended 😀).

I love to travel but haven't actually traveled a lot

Presently, I am not satisfied with my photography gear (just a midrange smartphone 🐴) I am working on adding some better devices & gadgets

Cheers 😊

Karachi, Pakistan
1 comment
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Introducing myself

@GhazalaShah welcome, as you are watching a lot of introduction Yourself result under search so i am going to refer you to official post of Introduce Yourself - April 2018 by Google Moderator, post your introduction here

Regards 

Ata Ur Rehman