ayann's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Introducing SUDO the cutest puppy 🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕

Hello everyone

I was on Anarpur,india hiking on  a little jungle searching to capture(as usual photographer's life )

Suddenly i meet with SUDO on the Bush with his mother Sudo was scaring and his mother was looking at me i just want to click some pictures of that beautiful puppy

Fortunately i have some food with me, I gave them couple of biscuits​ than they were comfortable with me behaving naturally​

Then i named that puppy as SUDO 😇😇😇

If you was there What name you gave him as per your choice? 😊😊😊🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕

Sudo just giving me poseSudo just giving me poseGiving me poseGiving me poseSudo's momSudo's mom

Anarpur, Baduria, West Bengal, India
10 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Introducing SUDO the cutest puppy 🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕

Hey @ayann,

Thanks for sharing this story. As an owner of a rescue dog, I feel very sad for SUDO and his mother. Kudos for the fact that you gave them some food. I hope they will be fine.

SUDO is a great name. My dog is black, but his name is Blue.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 10

@ayann This is so lovely. Thanks for sharing. The mother is not as cute as the baby. They must have been happy with the biscuits. that was a good share! Congrats!

Sudo is fine for me 😉

Level 8

@GeorgesHR yes it's really sad they don't have any security of their Life i was also felling sad 

@Julien44 thank you too i had a great experience with them

Connect Moderator

It's cute puppy... 🐕🐕

Thanks for sharing dear @ayann

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

Former Google Contributor

Hey @ayann,

Sudo and his mom are so sweet. It's great that you took care of them! Thanks for sharing!

See you around!

- Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

@NadyaPN

Welcome i will definitely try if i visit there next time 

Level 8

Hello @ayann

Thanks for sharing this story. Dogs are the best friend, I really love them. 

Greetings from  Nepal

Level 8

@NirajBhusal

Yes you are right always welcome