Siam_Musa's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Introduce yourself- Jan 2018

Hello everybody,

Today I am Introduce myself. So everyone gets to know me and hope you reply with introducing yourself!

Name: Siam

Nick Name: Sam (Tahsan)

Citizens of: Banladesh

Region : Natore,Bangladesh

What do I love about being a Local Guide: 

I love to help people. This is the fact that your small contributions and the way you help people in the smallest ways ripple out like the butterfly effect in extreme circumstances that is, don't underestimate your role! Now this time I thought help lot of people with mapping, cause this way can setup effective  mindset of people about a place . i wants to updated my area by contributing maps cause people visit firstly search a place over net or ask Google. so local Guide can help them.I believe that helping others is the best way to develop a growth mindset and evolve the world that we live in. And being a local guide allows us to do this. So a reason I love to be a local guide is because it allows us to help others when they're in difficulty and become a character a recognized person in an excellent community of dedicated people.

I love to share:

Photos, reviews and additional information of the places in a map. I also have added many places to Google Maps. Including my University Department, already only joining about 2.5 ago.

How did I hear about Local Guides:

ok ,when i was mapping my region some time face problem that time i need help so as usual I ask to google is there any community for local guide ? It show a way that was Local Guide Connect.  AlsoI I had done dozens of times before little notification box popped up asking me to become a local guide, I spent some time researching Local Guides and enjoyed the idea of joining a new community.

Fun Fact About Me:

I am a  big Fan of Tahsan Rahman khan who was the teacher of Brac University and also he is a good singer and actor. I am moderately good player at Badminton

Me: Sam TahsanMe: Sam Tahsan

Flag Bangladesh ✤ My Contribution  Local Guides Bangladesh   Happy to Help 

SamTahsan